|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||Sr. Analyst, Business Intelligence (Veeva or Salesforce.com)|
|Job ID ||70099|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This client facing role will be responsible for any analytical and reporting needs for assigned client(s). They contribute to new endeavors which enhance the usability of information by customers; this includes designing tools and reports for the field and sales management teams to enhance productivity and provide information to measure the impact of sales force details, and other promotional activity. This role will also be responsible for the creation, design and execution of Call Plans, Targeting assignments, Sales Force Optimization & Alignments, and Internal/Client Operational Analytics, utilizing varying data sources such as sales data, call data, sample data, practitioner data and 3rd party sources. The Sr. Analyst, Business intelligence acts as point person for the quality in delivery of all such information. This role will support sales management and their field teams to be knowledgeable in key performance indicators for their customers and territories for increased brand performance and optimized customer activity. Strategic special projects are also part of the role.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. High-level details in one sentence about the role. More
- Primary client contact for Business intelligence services from implementation to project shut down, including gathering specifications for programming and report generation, developing/maintaining timelines, and overall formulation of Business Rules.
- Consult with Sales, Brand and Operational client leads to understand field/product performance expectations and translate to actionable field metrics and reports
- Provide insights on Targeting, Alignment and Call Plan development, working with clients, sales leadership and external strategic partners
- Provide direction and perform quality control functions on all deliverables including standard and ad hoc reports.
- Partner with sales leadership to manage and implement alignment changes, size and structure analysis and optimization modeling
- Proactively analyze and study client data to provide valuable insights (i.e. promotional response, sales trends, etc.) which may lead to more educated strategic decision-making.
- Clearly and succinctly communicate analytical findings and insights to clients and internal team members
- Participate in the design of new reporting initiatives.
- Work independently to process information and data to create reports on activities, trends, and projections regarding performance, efficiencies, and possible improvements.
- Work independently to create ad-hoc analyses and reports at the request of clients and sales management.
- Act as Business Intelligence Liaison in client presentations.
- Train sales representatives, managers, and clients on reports.
- Meet with Sales Management and Clients to establish, monitor and review performance.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation
- Create case studies identifying business trends regarding sales force metrics.
- Other projects as deemed necessary by Management.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations and analytics role
- 5+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
We will also consider someone with less experience who has worked with salesforce.com or Veeva and is able to code SQL queries.
- Experience across multiple Business Intelligence/Reporting tools, data sets and proficiency with MicroStrategy, Veeva, Salesforce.com, Microsoft SQL, Oracle and MS Excel, including formulas, expressions and charting
- Working knowledge and experience utilizing sales force alignment software
- Strong analytical, mathematical and quantitative skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management in a variety of functional areas including sales, marketing, sales systems and managed care
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, work under deadlines, manage customer expectations and execute timely deliverables
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Knowledge of sales and marketing function with ability to anticipate needs, make recommendations and respond to ad hoc requests quickly and appropriately.
- Strong statistical knowledge, training and presentation skills.
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge.
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Business Development|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|