|State ||Indiana [IN]|
|Title ||Indianapolis, IN - Pharmaceutical Sales Consultant|
|Job ID ||68125|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Pharmaceutical Sales Consultant to manage a designated territory.
As a Sales Consultant, you will be a high-impact player who will achieve your sales goals by:
- Possessing a high level of entrepreneurial drive to expand, grow and own your business by implementing the sales & brand strategies for assigned products within your territory
- Analyzing territory information to create, implement and take ownership of your territory business plans to enhance customer relationships and drive territory sales results
- Calling on targeted Health Care Providers (HCPs); key members of their office staff; local, regional and national Key Opinion Leaders; and pharmacy staff to effectively promote and educate on the use of Shionogi products through one-on-one meetings, presentations, professional education programs and other appropriate means
- Strategically identifying and building relationships with appropriate new targets
- Effectively utilizing your selling skills and product knowledge to persuade targeted HCPs to prescribe promoted products
- Effectively optimizing routing, sales tools and resources to achieve sales results.
- Demonstrating a business owner mindset for your territory
- Always thinking, There has to be another way to get even better results then using your problem solving skills to develop & implement new strategies and/or tactics
- Being a team player who can work both independently, as well as collaboratively with internal & external partners
- Understanding and effectively communicating complex information
- Being a hard and a smart worker and putting in that extra effort to drive sales
- Being a self-starter and highly motivated
You must accomplish this by the ethical promotion of our products, in alignment with all applicable laws, regulations and inVentiv s, and our client s policies
- 2 years of sales experience is preferred or the ability to demonstrate strong selling/influencing skills and results
- Bachelor s degree (from an accredited institution)
- Live within the territory boundaries
- A passion for selling with excellent selling skills
- Record of exceeding established goals/objectives
- Exceptional analytic skills and embraces technological change
- Strong communication skills: verbal, presentation and written
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strategic mind that can communicate in a simple, structured manner
- Expert local knowledge of the therapeutic category is preferred
- Demonstrated business acumen and business analysis
- Strong problem solving skills with a proactive can do attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, business and CRM software
- Thrive in an ever changing environment
- Individual leadership impact
Other essential requirements:
- Travel via automobile and/or airplane
- Valid driver s license with clean driving record and ability to pass a complete background check
- Lift and pull up to fifteen (15) pounds
- Occasional overnight and/or weekend travel
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||Central|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|