|City ||Kansas City|
|State ||Missouri [MO]|
|Title ||Kansas City, MO - FLEX Time Specialty Sales Representative|
|Job ID ||67408|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique flex-time sales role with INC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you ll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You ll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today s emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you ll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You ll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what s best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
INC Research/inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of INC Research/inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
INC Research/inVentiv Health has partnered with Lifescan to build a Specialty Sales Team to help support sales of OneTouch Brand blood glucose monitoring products.
With minimum supervision, the Flex-time (20 hours per week) Specialty Sales Representative is responsible for representing our clients products within a defined sales territory. Applies a range of consultative selling skills and in‐depth clinical and product knowledge to drive business results and build support for our clients portfolio of products. Identify and partner with stakeholders who impact healthcare decision making at the local level, including healthcare providers, physician networks, hospitals, IDNs, and large employer group; be able to apply an in-depth understanding of the industry's current healthcare and patient practices and emerging trends to develop the territory's unique business opportunities. Implement brand marketing strategies and tactics at the local level, and execute managed care pull‐through and push‐through strategies. Develops and implements plans for territory to meet sales goals established at the territory level, additional essential functions include:
- Implements and executes in a compliant manner marketing and sales direction to achieve territory promotional objectives
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with targeted physician groups
- Communicates effectively with peers and management
- Completes all administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Presents a professional sales image in all business matters
- Manages and maintains expense and promotional budgets for the territory within guidelines
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5+ years of Pharmaceutical Sales Experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of successful experience with Diabetes drug products is highly preferred
- Recent diabetes product launch highly preferred
- Recent experience in the geography (local market knowledge/existing relationships) highly preferred
- Ability to communicate with high impact
- Documented proven and consistent track record of success in exceeding results
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- Consistently demonstrates initiative, self-motivated with strong performance orientation
- Expert selling skills including customer engagement and relationship building success
- Ability to learn quickly and apply disease state and product knowledge
- Organizational skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Advanced business acumen skills
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||Central|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Part Time|
|Employment Type ||INC Research/inVentiv Health position|