|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||Northern, NJ - Dermatology Sales Representative|
|Job ID ||66559|
Lilly is bringing more innovation to the Dermatology field. This innovation will be presented to dermatologists through a sophisticated, respected and prepared sales force.The Dermatology sales specialist is responsible for effectively managing a defined territory and focus on priority health providers in that area. Person must build preference for Lilly as a partner in Dermatology, grow customer value metric scores, meet sales targets, effectively engage customers, have business ownership mindset and effectively implement corporate strategies.
Primary Position Responsibilities (key result areas and levels of responsibility) :
Represent Lilly as a leader in Dermatology community and marketplace
- Historical track record of sales success: Strive to consistently achieve quarter-over-quarter sales growth in the territory, which results in exceeding sales expectations.
- Superbly manage territory as it relates to targeting, messaging, programs, and budget.
- Conduct market analysis to develop and implement territory business plans.
- Effectively utilize strategic account based selling to achieve goals by building relationships with the total office and meeting customer needs with all members of an account.
- Identify and develop influential business relationships with the focus on anticipating and exceeding needs, with key customers/influencers/prescribers, speakers, thought and opinion leaders, state and local advocacy groups, teaching institutions, and managed care personnel/organizations when appropriate.
- Focus on developing or building key resource and referral networks to enhance the standard of care for dermatology patients within the territory.
- Partner with customers to understand practice workflow and patient needs within the practice. As a business owner, provide resources and meet customer needs for disease-state information, diagnostic and patient identification resources, and product-specific support.
- Assist and coordinate with physicians and office staff through drug initiation process, device training, patient support programs, and follow-up where applicable.
- Support treatment initiation logistics where appropriate
- Collaborate with nurse educators, access specialists, and other commercial partners to ensure a positive patient experience with treatment.
- Collaborate and partner with peers in the Dermatology sales organization and brand team
Disease State and Dermatology Market Knowledge
- Develop deep knowledge of dermatology industry/research, local and regional market trends, disease-state, product and competitor knowledge.
- Aggressively pursue ongoing medical knowledge development within and outside of formal Lilly training by reading industry/technical
- Share learning effectively with teammates to serve as a learning resource within the Geo-managed team.
- Earn reputation throughout the dermatology community as a subject-matter expert and a valued resource.
Bachelor s Degree
Completion of Dermatology Sales Assessment
Professional certification or license required to perform this position if required by state
Completion of Pre-Employment Screen (PES)
Minimum five years sales experience with either dermatology/immunology and/or biologics/in-office infusions
Strong background in navigating complex accounts within integrated health systems
Extensive experience or thorough understanding os specialty pharmacy distribution mode
Ability to incorporate the total office selling approach/account management
Proven ability to personalize the customer approach-IQ/EQ balance
Experience in non-sales role such as marketing, six sigma, operations, or affiliate leadership
Quick learning agility/self development focus
Patient centric mindset
Proven ability to lead the service value chain exceptional leadership, engaged employees, exceptional customer experiences leading to strong business performance across team, peers and leadership
Proven track record of exceeding sales expectations Strong business analytical skills (business/ financial acumen) Strong verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrated ability to manage complexity while making the product experience simple for the customer
Must live in or be willing to relocate to the Area of responsibility
Approximately 25%-50% travel; some overnight travel may be required
Ability to provide secure and temperature controlled location for product samples may be required
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
How to Apply:
Click below to apply, or copy and paste the bit.ly link into your web browser to be re-directed to the Lilly job application website.
Once you apply, you will be asked to complete an on-line assessment. This will take approximately 45 minutes, however, please take the time to carefully read the instructions and questions, as completion is required in order to move forward in the process.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||4-5|
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||RPO BU|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Client Direct Hire|