- Business Process Lead (BPL) Order Management is the global process owner for the Order to Cash (OTC) process starting with placing a customer order until billing and invoicing the customer.
- Global Supply Chain Order to Cash (OTC) Team s objective is to be the undisputed champion of the digital SC business processes enabling efficient, effective and compliant business operations while simplifying the complex with technology.
- Global Supply Chain Order to Cash Team leads global business process governance, builds SC system user capabilities, and collaborates with business, GSC and IT to design system related business processes to deploy a proactive, agile, global, end-to-end supply chain organization to ensure a continuous supply of product and create value for customers and patients.
Business Process Ownership & Governance
- SC IT project implementation: Prioritize and manage SC IT projects, including bread fix resolutions and enhancements, in close alignment with GSC functions & Takeda IT; Test & approve system changes/break fix resolutions and system documents
- Global Business Process Governance GOP: Own GOPs and process flows and/or collaborate with GOP owners outside of GSCSS
- Training: Lead and support Community of Practice and creation and implementation of operational global training plans for order to cash related systems/tools; contribute to SC Academy
- Change Management: Lead the SC organization and LOCs to maximize employee adoption of key initiatives and operating model changes to increase value realization of system enhancements.
Supply Chain Architecture
- GSC IT requirements: Collect & align requirements from GSC functions for Supply Chain IT systems and align with Takeda IT; collaborate on system design to optimize business processes
- BPR implementation: Drive, manage & monitor BPR development & deployment for all GSC related processes
- Customer Service Strategy: Collaborate & align overall, long-term customer service strategy in-line with Takeda strategy and collaborate with Takeda IT to identify innovative solutions to enable patient centric supply chains
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Degree in Supply Chain or Operations Management or equivalent experience
- Min 5 years of prior relevant experience with Supply Chain Organization / Supply Chain IT Organization and/or its key functions with solid understanding of end to end order to cash business processes, as well as internal controls.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in SAP concentrated within Sales & Distribution, including sales order management, pricing and incentive management, and invoicing with general understanding of Inventory/Warehouse Management and interfaces, preferably in the pharmaceuticals / biopharmaceuticals industry.
- Experienced in Change Management activities, including change impact assessments, business readiness assessments and communication.
- Strong and impactful communication skills to manage stakeholders across levels & across functions
- Strong ability to establish productive and collaborative relationships among multiple stakeholders from cross-functions
- Strong accountability to prepare and execute work plans with ability to proactively identify and effectively address problems to achieve successful outcomes
- Strong ability to reach decisions that balance the company objectives with key stakeholders needs while leveraging available resources to propose efficient and effective solutions.
- Strong ability to encourage, identify, and effectively implement value added change to continually improve end to end order to cash processes
- Strong ability to continuously improve leadership and management skills to enhance contribution of self and others
- Strong ability to maintain composure during challenging times and identify themes in feedback received from others and adjust behavior accordingly.
- Strong ability to simplify complex business process problems through innovative thought and provide clarity to different stakeholder levels in the organization
- Very good leadership, networking and influencing skills
- Very good intercultural skills
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.