Provide financial business partnering oversight and support to the Immunoglobulin/Albumin and Alpha ]1 franchises of the US
Immunology Business Unit. In addition, this position will lead the consolidation of financials for the USIBU.
Finance business partnering support will include leading budgeting (MRP), forecasting (MYC) and monthly reporting processes
appropriately highlighting risks and opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Prepare monthly / quarterly financial reporting including variance and financial statement analysis
- Able to clearly communicate a cohesive and concise story around business drivers behind financial data and potential implications on future results
- Creates financial models and analytical tools to support Franchise objectives, projects and business plans
- Participates in finance related projects, as necessary, and be responsible for managing and developing a finance team appropriate to the size and complexity of organization supported.
Forecasting / Planning
- Leads and aligns financial forecasts for Franchise product portfolios with all key stakeholders through all financial planning deliverables, including mid -range plans/annual budgets, Latest View / Mid -Year Commitment forecasts, Long Range forecasts, and sales & operations planning.
- Creates and develops financial models and analytical tools to support Franchise objectives, projects and business plans.
- Scenario analysis required as a key input for business planning of key risks and opportunities.
- Understands market dynamics and competitors. Synthesizes and summarizes implications to business, influencing business partners utilizing analytics and business understanding.
Reporting / Analysis
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Lead consolidation of monthly / quarterly internal financial reporting package including variance and financial statement analysis. Clearly communicate a cohesive and concise story around business drivers behind financial data and potential implications of key risks and opportunities.
- Close partnership with Market Access, Revenue Accounting and other indirect support functions to anticipate.
- Support Investor Relations quarterly reporting.
- Demonstrate proficiency of technical tools and financial systems.
- Identify and execute upon process improvement opportunities.
Management / Development
- Direct oversight of Senior Financial Analyst position; including goals seeing, performance management and development.
- Indirect development of finance team members through coaching and feedback to optimize performance.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
Bachelor s Degree in an accounng / financial discipline is required or equivalent experience. CPA, MBA or equivalent is
Pharmaceucal experience is required.
Experience with management reporng, financial analysis, budgeng, forecasng and financial valuaons is highly preferred.
Proficiency in Microso Excel and PowerPoint, including Excel modeling, and experience creang presentaons in PowerPoint
Hyperion Financial Management / Hyperion Planning knowledge preferred.
Previous experience with SAP R3 and BW is desired
Previous experience managing a team is desired
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.