This role will be responsible for all aspects of brand management (HCP and patient) for the MMN indication with Gammagard Liquid, a $1.2B brand in the U.S. The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Gammagard MMN brand development and physician, patient and unbranded messaging across all sites of care
- MMN personal and non-personal marketing tactics and brand communications, including peer-to-peer programming (collaborating with the larger IG professional education team)
- MMN congress lead (e.g. AANEM) including cross-functional congress planning, booth design and execution of commercial tactics, sponsorships and events
- Sales training partnership, to ensure strong field sales onboarding and execution of marketing tactics and programs
- Lead marketer to work with the MMN national sales force
- Main contact for material development and approval through MLR
- Physician customer insights generation to support the Immunology franchise neuro brand strategy
- Work closely with the Neuro Sales teams to ensure marketing plans align with Immunology franchise strategies
- Act as day-to-day lead in the development and execution of Peer to Peer programing and KOL/Congress planning
- Partner cross functionally to develop and execute on digital strategy and content
- Partner cross functionally with sales/marketing/agency/meeting planning to execute on congress coordination
- Execute and pull through of brand materials
- Ensure all resources and programming are in alignment with Takeda Compliance, Legal and Regulatory requirements
- Work effectively with internal stakeholders including: Sales, Patient Services, Regulatory, and Legal/Compliance
- Budget management
- Attendance at professional & patient conferences
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s degree in Science and / or business and 3-5 years of relevant brand experience (Marketing, Sales, Market Research, and Analytics).
- Knowledge and experience of working in a Marketing role within the Rare/Orphan disease space an advantage
- Agency management experience (briefing/execution/budgetary oversight) preferred
- Ability to convert strategy to action.
- MBA is a plus
- Experience in marketing positions at a commercial pharmaceutical organization.
- Experience with assigned product or therapeutic area as needed.
- Must be a team player with strong self-awareness
- Understand, communicate and execute on marketing programs and tactics
- Foster strong relationships with physicians, vendors and internal stakeholder
- Track record of strong project management and results orientation, including strong budget management
- Knowledge of the healthcare regulatory environment and demonstrated ability to place controls to ensure compliance to guidelines.
- Ability to successfully work in cross-functional teams, including internal legal/regulatory/medical promotional review team, U.S. HCP Communications Team and U.S. Medical Affairs
- Strong communication skills, including presenting concepts and ideas in a clear, succinct, and organized manner
- Strong quantitative skills. Demonstrated ability to interpret market research and secondary analysis and translate into actionable tactics.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Financial, analytical, and decision making skills
- Adaptable and open to an environment of change
Internal and External Contacts:
- Advertising agencies (vendor)
- Medical Communications agency (vendor)
- Event Management agency (vendor and internal)
- Sales (internal)
- Business Insights (internal)
- Global Marketing (internal)
- Regulatory Affairs; Legal; Medical; Compliance (internal)
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.