- Manage the Singapore Plant IT team.
- Demonstrate both solid technical knowledge and strong business knowledge.
- Require limited direction while providing significant direction.
- Handle highly complex problems.
- Possess extensive knowledge of policies, standards and procedures.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide direct supervision, including mentoring, performance management and staffing decisions for a large team or multiple teams.
- Engage in strategic initiatives and planning process, and make technology recommendations to increase operational value.
- Participate in development of the Global IT vision. Responsible for translating the vision into short and long term goals and deliverables.
- Support all IT transformation initiatives and apply to existing priorities.
- Determine and manage priorities, timelines and schedules.
- Ability to communicate priorities driven from global IT to plant level senior leadership.
- Maintain and manage a compliant GxP environment.
- Review multiple team, group or service deliverables to ensure quality (design walk-through, test results, etc) and adherence to processes, standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in all internal and external audits and provide services in a timely manner.
- Foster a collaborative environment for mentoring, learning, and innovation to help develop employees.
- Create and manage both Capital and Operational budgets.
- Demonstrate and effectively leverage knowledge of application development, implementations, and end user experience.
- Participate in infrastructure decisions and ensure adherence to global corporate standards.
- Develop, gather and measure relevant productivity metrics.
- Create operational mechanisms to ensure a steady environment.
- Manage or participate on projects as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred.
- 10+ years of systems experience including 4+ years of leadership.
- Knowledge of Lean operational techniques preferred
- Experience with software application implementations
- Knowledge of network infrastructure including technology stacks within a plant environment. Must know how to ensure proper GxP compliance within the infrastructure environment.
- Able to communicate with senior level executives; must ensure engagement with Plant leadership team.
- Able to participate in the strategy and objective alignments with the operation leadership.
- Collaborative work skills to partner with global portfolios and implement new initiatives.
- Able to create and track key performance indicators to ensure alignment with plant and global functions.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.