Primary Objectives of this Job
- Manage Project to ensure timely completion of projects within the timeline and cost.
- Ensure operability and reliability of MES and interfaces to other external systems (e.g. LIMS, OSI PI, Siemens PCS7) to support manufacturing operations
- Ensure the integrity and safety of all electronic manufacturing data generated by MES
- Identify opportunity for Business Process Re-Engineering through optimization of the MES, LEAN the business process and system, at the same time meet the operation requirement
Own key tasks, demonstrate solid business knowledge, require moderate direction, give minimal guidance to others, handle moderately complex problems, possess solid knowledge of SDLC
- Identify and pursue new opportunities for MES system improvements, re-engine vs automation of manual processes.
- Define, design, and document business flows and processes on medium to large size projects.
- Define and articulate business rules required for data accuracy and consistency. Act as the primary contact for the data management process between MES team and the business.
- Ensure that MES system conforms to regulatory quality requirements; understand and follow appropriate SDLC, quality validation processes and application processes. Provide end-user support on applications supported within the organization
- Develop the technical competencies of MES personnel as well as developed technical documentation and training materials
- Coach & provide guidance to the MES personnel to ensure that technical issues are resolved in timely manner
- Lead RCA (root Cause Analysis) on MES related issues to bring up the system robustness and reliability
- Collaborate with MES global team on identifying and resolving MES system issues/ opportunities and deployment of MES software packages. Participate in technical design review discussion and system improvement initiatives with MES global team.
- Participate in global MES-OSI PI system setup, deployment and improvement initiatives
- Communicate status, solutions and concerns. Disseminate information in a timely manner within the team and across functions or teams. Establish and maintain relationships within the business or function.
- Responsibility to adhere to any applicable EHS requirements.
- Commitment to a fair and respectful relationship to others and behavior in accordance with Takeda s Code of Conduct.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, in Computer Science or a related field with experience in systems.
- 8+ years experience in developing and/or supporting application to solve business problems.
- Experience in system testing, validation, problem resolution, and training
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.