Senior Manager, Reimbursement Access and Value
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
Join us as the Senior Manager - Reimbursement Access and Value - in our Greater Boston area, MA office.
Here, Everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As the Senior Manager - Reimbursement Access and Value working on the
Specialty Business Unit Marketing team, you will be empowered to help develop the strategy on in the GI therapeutic area and a typical day will include:
- Develop the strategy and tactical plan to support the communication and implementation of the price and market access strategy
- Evolve and develop materials and programs that educates key customers on the access of product and supports the overall patient experience.
- Support overall brand team efforts to execute annual brand strategy, leading the value proposition component and develop a positive culture and environment.
- Work with cross-functional partners to develop content and materials that communicate and help implement the market access and market access strategy
- Partner with Specialty Market Access to evolve the value proposition for the brand and liaise with core agency partners to help communicate that to key customers
- Partner with field functions to identify resource needs related to the communication of value proposition, access and reimbursement
- Represent the brand in the Medical, Regulatory and Legal review of all materials intended to be used with provider and payer accounts
- Assess needs and support the development of training content for account managers and the implementation of the strategy
- Remain current with market trends in both the payer and provider landscape through regular research, interactions with account management and involvement in the analytics evaluating the market landscape
- Identify needs for Advisory Board activity and develop plans to ensure optimal execution of meetings and input from partnering outside experts
- Develop relationships with key external advisors to maximize partnership engagement and identify future opportunities in line with brand plan.
- Lead agency relationship and management with the identified partner to get best thinking and execution of plans for communication of the access and reimbursement landscape
- Ensure a high level of cross-functional coordination, strategic planning, budget adherence, customer service and creativity in managing and executing all aspects of access and reimbursement landscape communication
- Support brand team counterparts, contribute to a positive team culture and uphold the Takeda values and principles.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 5 years in sales, marketing, or related commercial function in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Experience with market access dynamics and programs
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical guidelines and regulations
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Key Opinion Leader Management
- Vendor management
- Budget management and analytical skill set
- Project management
- Experience with conflict resolution
- Requires approximately ~20%
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings
- Weekend travel is required
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.