Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Director, Managed Markets and Reimbursement Operations in our Lexington, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Director, Managed Markets and Reimbursement Operations working on the Managed Markets Account and Field Reimbursement teams, you will be empowered to ensure operational effectiveness and work with key commercial functions in support of the market access group, supporting their strategic objectives.
A typical day will include:
- The Director of Managed Markets and Reimbursement Operations will contribute to Takeda s mission by initiating and managing projects, identifying and facilitating relationships with other key commercial functions in support of the market access group and their strategic objectives.
- Serve as an operational partner to the Managed Market and Field Reimbursement Senior Leadership team and translate the group strategy into an operational plan and oversees the execution of initiatives to support the objectives including the MRP, budget, and project catalyst work.
- Manages and facilitates the Managed Markets and Analytics Leadership Team meetings and projects ensuring action items are met and resourcing is available.
- Represents and makes decisions on behalf of the Managed Markets and Field Reimbursement Account team.
- Responsible for Payer conference planning and execution for the MM and field reimbursement function.
- Serves as the liaison between Managed Markets, Sales Operations, Sales and Payer Marketing to identify joint initiatives, solve the root cause of issues and improve processes.
- Leverages existing training materials and resources to build and execute a robust training program for the MMAT to ensure goals are realized for each account.
- Leverages existing tools and develop account planning tools, reporting and dashboards to manage the business.
- Builds and maintains on boarding program for MMAT, and all sales forces to ensure like mindedness when approaching payer relations.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree required, advanced business degree preferred
- 10 years of life science experience with a combination of development, payer and commercial experience
- Managed markets and/or account management experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of managed markets channels preferred
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips. Some international travel may be required.
- Requires approximately 10-20 % travel including international travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.