Senior Product Manager, HCP Mood Disorders Franchise
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior Product Manager, HCP Mood Disorders Franchise in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Senior Product Manager working on the Mood Disorder Franchise Marketing team, you will be empowered to develop, optimize and implement customer programs. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda s mission by focusing on the patients we serve. A typical day will include:
- Own programs, services and tactics for the assigned Customer segment (HCP or Patient) and / or a Channel and key initiatives in collaboration with other members of the Franchise Brand Team and relevant internal stakeholders
- Lead development, implementation and optimization of programs, services and tactics for the assigned Customer segment (e.g. HCP, KOL or Patient) and/or channel in alignment with the Brand strategic priorities
- Partner with Multi-Channel Marketing Team to pull through Brand Strategy in non-personal channels
- Develop and navigate core promotional assets through medical, legal and regulatory review
- Effectively manages vendors and agencies, their work product and budget for assigned programs
- Monitor and evaluate programs performance and recommends areas of optimization, identifies actionable insights to improve Customer experience
- Serve as integral member of the Franchise Brand Team, participates in the Brand Planning process and may aid in Brand strategy development
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience with increasing responsibilities in sales, marketing or related function
- Experience in marketing positions at a commercial pharmaceutical organization
- Disease state knowledge
- Understanding of the US promotional regulatory environment and pharmaceutical industry
- Basic knowledge/experience regarding brand positioning, segmentation, message development and campaign development.
- Understanding of the range of personal and non-personal customer engagement solutions
- Ability to drive cross-functional alignment and lead matrix teams to implement programs and/or tactics supporting Brand objectives
- Ability to identify and set appropriate performance and success metrics
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 15% travel
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.