Title: Manager, Payer & Pricing Analytics
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Manager, Payer & Pricing Analytics.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
This position supports the Managed Markets Field Account Team and other internal customers in the development and application of account level strategies that maximize product access and profitability. At the payer level, responsible for understanding brand specific issues, environmental and legislative dynamics impacting account performance. Position develops comprehensive business plans highlighting anticipated outcomes associated with multiple contracting alternatives. Managers assist in gathering, interpreting and communicating strategic market access information.
- Drives the Business Case process, including formal reviews and presentations with Takeda leadership team (Including Directors and Vice Presidents)
- Develops analytics to measure ROI associated with multiple contracting alternatives.
- Works cross functionally to ensure business cases comply with established guidelines (Managed Markets, Contracts and Pricing, Legal, Finance).
- Highlights negotiation levers and tactics for Account Managers, assures necessary support material is available.
- Ability to tailor presentations to executive audiences and clearly convey key messages.
- Challenges business case assumptions as needed.
- Responsible for understanding the link between payer channels, brand strategies and performance on overall ROI objectives.
- Builds & develops MM & industry knowledge, gathers insights and conducts analysis to understand and respond to changing customer strategies. Along with Acct Mgr, serves as expert on the business models & strategies of assigned customer accounts
- Ability to translate payer and product strategies into actionable plans by assisting Account Managers in developing account specific approaches to improve patient access and market share performance. Collects, synthesizes and communicates integrated data to create a situational analysis.
- Ensures financial estimates are accurate and consistent with corporate objectives.
- Able to identify, communicate, and recommend solutions to issues driving performance at an account, segment, geographic, or customer level. Tracks issues impacting top accounts and regional results.
- Demonstrates expertise in more than one therapeutic class. Working with Account Managers, drives the development of account strategies leading to improved access across the entire Takeda portfolio.
- Works with Therapeutic Products Managers, Account Managers, Business Insights and Brand/Sales teams to maximize opportunities associated with patient access and formulary-wins.
- Leads project teams through collaboration at various levels of organization to improve products access and profitability.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- BA/BS degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years modeling/analytical, finance, contracting, , experience is required.
- Pharmaceutical or Managed Care experience including health plan operations, design, reimbursement and formulary decision making strongly preferred.
- The position requires competencies in the following skills: gross to net analytics and insights, leadership, written and verbal communications, ability to think strategically, and problem solving.
- Expert understanding of financial spreadsheets and business principles is required with formulas, pivot tables experience required
- 10% estimated travel with overnights
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.