- Internal partner to Multi Channel Marketing, Sales Leadership, Finance, Commercial Operations and other teams
- Responsible for the team that supports all CRM analytics initiatives and responsible for identifying new opportunities for advancing technologies available to sales management team.
- Responsible for the hiring, managing, developing and coaching of direct reports.
- Leads a team working with key internal and external partners in order to develop and deploy a predictive modeling functionality for Regional Analytics (i.e. Regional Resource Allocation Tool).
- Enable data-driven strategic decision-making, and find opportunities for product and service improvement and new tools/service development for sales management.
- Deploys both enhancements to existing model-driven solutions as well as in areas where current solutions rely on manual or business rules driven systems (i.e. Veeva Suggestions).
- Manages analysts to ensure that appropriate analytical techniques are fully leveraged.
- Lead role in working with other TPUSA departments (e.g., IT, Data Governance, Finance, Commercial Operations) to ensure data quality, compliance and improve the quality of analytics.
- Evaluates, recommends and communicates appropriate models/techniques and industry knowledge to other team members.
- Responsible for the preparation and delivery of technical training to new team members (e.g. Business Objects and Tableau.)
- Participates in the recruiting efforts for new analysts by evaluating potential for success within BU I&A and sharing feedback with hiring team.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Master s degree required.
- Degree in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, industrial engineering, computer science, economics, math, etc.
- 7+ years experience in marketing or sales analytics, sales operations, managed markets analytics/strategy, consulting or related field.
- 2+ years pharmaceutical analytics/statistics experience.
- People management experience a preferred.
- Complete understanding and application of quantitative principles, concepts, practices, and standards surrounding the use and manipulation of secondary market data sources.
- Previous training and skills in machine learning data mining and other quantitative research analytics such as: Linear Regression Analysis, Multivariate Analysis, Bayesian Methods, Generalized Linear Models, Decision Trees and Random Forest, Non- Parametric estimations, Neural Networks, Ensemble Models, K-Means Clustering, etc.
- Strong background in statistical languages/tools and programming (e.g. R, Python, SAS, Daitaiku)
- Project planning and management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Basic people and team management skills including measuring and delivering performance feedback.
- Resource Management; ability to manage internal and external resources (people, information, technologies, time, and capital); allocates resources appropriately, given organization, group and individual goals and objectives to align with business goals.
- Proficient in two or more of MS Excel, Business Objects, Tableau.