Sr. Director, Data and Market Analytics & Insights
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Sr. Director, Data and Market Analytics & Insights in our Location office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Director working on the Commercial Data and Market Analytics & Insights team you will be empowered to impact the organization through utilization of data and insights. A typical day will include:
- Lead execution of Data and Market Insights Analytics initiatives and activities within the Neuroscience and Ophthalmic BU.
- Ensure the Analytics group is developing and providing valuable insights to the Neuroscience & Ophthalmic leadership team and Cross-functional partners (Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing, Finance, Forecasting, Business Development) based on goals and objectives of the BU.
- Serve as subject matter expert and champion for coordinating analytics across commercial functions.
- Provide strategic/leadership direction and subject matter expertise to the Neuroscience & Ophthalmic BU Analytics organization to support data driven business decisions for the following:
- Sales Force Effectiveness including Field Force Infrastructure, Segmentation/Targeting/Alignment etc.
- Analytics & Reporting includes all Market and Data analytics based on alignment with key business priorities. Additionally, responsible for rapid, high-quality turnaround on ad hoc business analytics requests for Executive Leadership and other stakeholders
- Forge strategic partnerships with internal and external customers, vendors and extended team members
- Partner with other Business Unit analytic groups to leverage tools and share best practices
- Work closely with the Customer Insights and Business Insights team to add value through analysis and insights to inform BU business strategy and execution, including collaborating on analytical methodologies for conjoint analysis, discrete choice analysis, quantitative message testing, product positioning, and segmentation using both primary market research data, sales execution data and secondary physician/patient data
- Manage, develop and lead the Neuroscience & Ophthalmic Analytics team (14 FTEs) to high levels of performance providing direction, root cause problem solving and critical thinking
- Identify and oversee implementation of efficiencies involving group deliverables, tools and working procedures using continuous improvement methods
- Develop and execute core skill training to ensure latest analytics methodologies are incorporated into analysis
- Align with Commercial Operations regarding data availability and quality for analytics
- Manages the BU Analytics budget
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s degree in an analytical field such as operations research, management science, industrial engineering, or statistics plus 10+ years in the life science industry or analytical role
- Masters in Statistics, Applied Mathematics/MBA /secondary degree required
knowledge and skills preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of leading cross functional teams and/or people management responsibility
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, and the prescription drug distribution process in a large healthcare organization, or prescription drug vendor
- Ability to identify and understand consumer preferences, demographics, and buying patterns, and integrate this information to create value-added marketing programs
- Strong understanding of analytical techniques required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a persuasive manner.
- Advanced knowledge of coding techniques including SAS and VBA.
- Able to identify the critical issues of problems or opportunities using appropriate information obtained conducting diligence activities and elevate issues in accordance with reach, impact and severity
- Ability to work effectively with others and assume the lead in order to accomplish departmental goals.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects that affect different departments
- Demonstrated skills in proactive project management, strategic thinking and ability to bring value-added insights.
- Must have knowledge of relevant internal and external data sources within the pharmaceutical industry and the ability to integrate this data to form valuable insights
- Willingness to travel to various meetings, including overnight trips. Some international travel may be required
- Requires 5%- 10% travel
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.