Title: Multi Channel Marketing Partner Behavior Consumer
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Multi Channel Marketing Partner Behavior Consumer.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Lead the strategy of multi-channel customer engagement for an assigned Franchise with the ultimate goal to create meaningful and differentiated customer experiences.
- Leads development of integrated annual tactical and operational plans for the Franchise, ensures seamless pull through of Brand Strategies into execution and cross-functional alignment.
- Leads a Team of Multi-Channel Marketing Managers and oversees execution, measurement and optimization of key programs throughout the year.
- Partners with CEMI Channel experts, Analytics and Insights Team and agencies to understand program specific insights to inform customer experience optimization and investment mix decisions.
- Owns Franchise budget management throughout the annual Financial cycle.
- Is a thought partner and a key member of the Brand Leadership Team.
- Proactively partners with the broader CEMI organization to gather and disseminate best practices in multi-channel marketing.
- Owns relationships with agencies and vendors supporting multi-channel marketing programs for the Franchise.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Passion for positively impacting lives of patients and customers.
- Extensive experience in multi-channel marketing and / or brand management including Brand Planning
- Deep understanding of core elements of a Brand strategy.
- Experience in developing and leading high-complexity tactical plans.
- Ability to understand and leverage analytics to optimize execution and generate actionable insights.
- Ability to lead others and partner cross-functionally.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Bachelors Degree
- 7 years of experience with increasing responsibilities in sales, marketing or related function
- Healthcare related experience
- Experience in marketing positions at a commercial pharmaceutical organization
- Industry/therapeutic knowledge understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and varying therapeutic areas.
- Strategic Thinking possesses a vision for the brand, builds a plan and executes to achieve
- Analytical ability to use logic and analysis to solve ambiguous/complex business problems
- Business Acumen ability to make sound business decisions by having a strong understanding about business, finance and risks/benefits of decisions
- Leadership ability to inspire and empower others to be at their best and deals with corrective actions in a manner that inspires accountability
- Executive Communication ability to clearly and succinctly communicate (verbally/written) at the executive level
- Travel to internal and external meetings will be required, estimated up to 15% travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.