Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Patient Services Data Manager - Specialty Analytics in our Lexington, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Patient Services Data Manager - Specialty Analytics working on the Commercial Operations team, you will be empowered to maintain and share a deep understanding of the types of patient service data and how this impacts our patients access to medicine. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda s mission by acting as an advisor and speaking effectively to the Patient Services Analytics and leadership teams for data review, analysis and utilization. A typical day will include:
- Highly technical subject matter expert role responsible for managing data relationship between patient services and Specialty Pharmacy data vendors, data aggregators and the Takeda Specialty Analytics and Patient Services teams.
- Lead data related reviews and discussions with patient services data vendors for reimbursement Hub, specialty pharmacy and other patient services programs with close interaction with the Specialty Analytics and Reporting and Patient Services teams.
- Serve as an internal liaison across Takeda stakeholders (Commercial IT, Commercial Operations, Patient Services and GIBU) and externally with multiple vendors (Specialty Pharmacy, HUB services, and data aggregator partners).
- Execution of data profiling, ensuring integrity of data arrival in-house, and data availability for stakeholders.
- Oversee vendor management with regards to data exchanges ensuring the correct data is being transferred at implementation (file interfaces or FIAs) and continued enforcement of service level agreements (SLAs) to ensure delivery of accurate, complete and timely data. Provides oversight of patient services data vendors for data exchanges, including timely and critical escalations and proactive communication on health and status of data exchanges to stakeholders.
- Work closely with the reporting, data systems and data integrity teams to ensure data sources are clean, accurate and any resulting reports reflect the nature of the analysis.
- Provide production data support for analytics performed by the Patient Services Analytics team that will be incorporated directly into ongoing reporting, special projects, and other critical team decisions.
- Maintain and build strong relationships with business partners, primarily data vendors, and internal data systems teams
- Manage and ensure standards across all patient services data exchange activities and provide guidance to effective and quality data project deliverables within the established timeframe
- Lead data exchange projects that enhance the capabilities and effectiveness of the business analytics and insights, involving identification and implementation of data sources and setting recommendations
- Serve as a liaison between the analytics, operations and patient services teams and data vendors
- Work closely with data integrity team to ensure data quality, compliance and helps improve the quality of analytics
- Ensure that all patient services data has gone through the QC process to ensure accuracy and clarity prior to being used by the analytics team
- Evaluate, recommend and communicate appropriate models/techniques and industry knowledge to other team members
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BA or BS in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, management science, industrial engineering, economics, math, etc. and 6+ years quantitative analytical or forecasting experience; or advanced degree in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, management science, industrial engineering, economics, math, etc. and 4+ years statistical analysis and/or quantitative experience
- 2+ years pharmaceutical analytics/sales/managed markets experience with Specialty Pharmacy, Reimbursement, and patient services HUB experience preferred
- Knowledge of coding techniques in SAS (or R, Python or SQL) and VBA, and advanced Excel skills with comfort with reporting production and automation techniques
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView or similar preferred
- Communication - ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written, in a persuasive, organized and appropriate manner, and preparing presentations for internal groups.
- Analytical ability to analyze relevant data sources and understand how to use this information to drive projects that will impact the business. Curious and driven to find innovative solutions to business questions.
- Management ability to set priorities and meet specific deadlines in a changing environment, ability to be flexible, accommodating, and to deal with change effectively.
- Customer Service Orientation - ability to gain trust of management and leverage relationships to drive impactful analytical projects.
- Teamwork - ability to work effectively in and foster a team environment.
- Entrepreneurial - ability and desire to take ownership over activities and projects, desire to shape the organization, consistent demonstration of out of the box thinking.
- Highly organized with the ability to track multiple open items and priorities to completion
- Ability to manage vendors and hold them accountable to SOW and contractual terms
- Quickly focuses on the critical issues while prioritizing current work
- Able to grasp new / cutting-edge solutions, quickly adopt them, and communicate these solutions is a clear concise manner to stakeholders
- Up to 10% relevant travel
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.