Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Executive Administrative Assistant in our Boston, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an Executive Administrative Assistant working for the Neuroscience & Ophthalmics Business Unit Leader, you will be empowered to be their lead resource and liaison, and a typical day will include:
- Performs high-level administrative and office support responsibilities for assigned leader and leadership team
- Actively manages the calendars of manager and/or staff, including scheduling and coordination of onsite and offsite meetings (including but not limited to managing invitations, tracking responses, coordinating speakers, entertainment, transportation, dining, and presentation materials, tracking budgets, etc., in accordance with manager and/or staff instructions)
- Prepares, processes, and reconciles all expense reports, credit card statements, invoices, purchase orders, accounts payables, etc. with oversight and in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Prepares all travel arrangements and creates detailed itineraries
- Coordinates documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
- Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, document, report data, and maintain web pages
- Reviews documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards
- Collects, reviews, enters, and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases and other electronic tools
- Interfaces and communicates with internal and external customers; directs stakeholders to the appropriate resources
- Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with input from direct supervisor
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers; submits documentation and enters request for payments into accounting system; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees
- Participates in the development and maintenance of improvement processes; actively participates in self and team audits and resulting process improvements
- Develops a strong network within the department; draws on network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities
- Completes other special projects and/or tasks assigned by manager or staff
- Acts as a resource for department in MS Office applications, Share Point sites and other technological tools used by the department
- Performs other ad hoc responsibilities/requests as needed
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High School Diploma/GED required, or in lieu of Diploma/GED, four (4) years of administrative assistant experience in addition to minimum years of experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of administrative experience supporting one or more individuals.
- Strong computer literacy including basic understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills accompanied by the ability to multi-task, problem-solve and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Periodic local travel required. Some offsite overnight domestic travel may also be required.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.