- Responsible for supporting global marketing and brand management for dengue candidate vaccine with a focus on strategic marketing, campaign & resource development in preparation for global launch
- Propose strategies and lead marketing implementation to ensure a successful global launch of the product; drive the effective launch plan, with clarity and cross functional alignment on strategic imperatives critical strategic success factors for the brand in a variety of markets
- Support the development, integration and translation of customer insights to identify product differentiation; contribute to dialog in order to deliver differentiated product with attractive value proposition for our customers and to manage life cycle for sustained value over time.
- Support cross functional initiatives in support of aligned communication plan that delivers on the vision and mission of the launch product.
- Lead commercial life-cycle management strategies for long term commercial success post-licensure and launch.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the organization ( eg: medical, policy, regulatory, communications, legal and compliance) for planning & execution on commercialization plans for candidate vaccine.
- Build strong relationships and communications channels with Regions and Local Operating Companies that will drive the successful partnership for execution of global strategies
- Drive activities with Global Agency of Record in support of the development and management of the commercial campaign and resources for launch readiness;
- Lead the Global Brand Plan process with cross-functional colleagues in order to identify & communication strategies for successful launch; drive vision, positioning, architecture of the brand;
- Identify market research needs and deliverables; collaborate with colleagues to ensure appropriate agency selection & strategic direction in order to meet objectives;
- Lead the identification of Marketing Action Plans on annual basis with focus on launch success and key global deliverables to regions and countries;
- Drive the brand framework (brand essence, personality, logo etc) leading to the development of the story flow, communications platform and key messages;
- Drive development of an integrated suite of promotional materials, detail aids and standard global brand deliverables (brand kits, etc.) prior to the launch date;
- Drive development of consistent disease and brand messages across both traditional and non-traditional marketing channels for healthcare providers and consumers;
- Engage with Local Operating Companies to provide guidance of commercial strategies in support of a successful launch execution
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors degree required preferable in life science or business; MBA preferred
- Minimum 7-10 years' professional commercial experience in pharma industry; preference for global experience and 3 years in product management; vaccine experience desirable
- 3+ years market-facing commercial experience preferred (in-line product marketing and/or sales experience)
- Exposure to multi-country product launch and pre-launch planning & execution
- Strategic thinking, analytical skills and creative/innovative approach to problem solving.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional partnerships and collaboration
- Proven leadership skills and experience in managing project teams; leading without authority
- Ability to synthesize complex information, analyze customer driven insights and translation into innovative commercial strategies.
- Strong understanding of key market segments including providers, payors, policy makers and patients.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills; ability to both develop & deliver presentations to a wide variety of internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and decision making ability in order to identify & develop commercial strategies for global launch.
- Strong organization skills with an ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously; ability to balance priorities as needed and assume responsibility in a multi-tasking environment.
- Highly motivated, process drives, results oriented in order to manage complexities associated with global launch.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively across various regions & cultures.
- Must be able to work under pressure, and with all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Industry Knowledge - understands the pharmaceutical industry regulations governing medical functions within industry activities and medical regulatory process
- Product Knowledge understands medical/therapeutic impact of products; understanding of potential product applications
- Budget Management - ability to develop an operating budget to monitor and control expenditures; manages variances between budgeted and actual expenditures of time and dollars
- Analytical Skills ability to analyze a wide variety of scientific data including financial figures and market research data to make management decisions
- Strategic Approach ability to predict broad-based changes in business partner environment and translates them into functional strategies
- Knowledge Sharing - ability to capture knowledge within the organization; identify solutions, processes, and deliverables through use of information; improves information capital by contributing experience, theories, deliverables and models for others to use
- Knowledge Management ability to document resolution to issues and or customer concerns in a manner that ensures reusability of that resolution
- Pharmaceutical Industry Acumen - ability to develop and implement business solutions based on trends, opportunities, needs, and market direction within the pharmaceutical industry
- Maintain minimum standards of education/certification in individual professional discipline
- Estimated 25% domestic and international required; occasional weekend travel
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.