The Brand Manager contributes to the development and execution of the Global Ninlaro brand strategy and delivers on the execution of the global brand plan plan through deployment of key messages, designing and implementing of core tactics to drive the business in OBU countries. The Brand Manager will collaborate with multiple functional groups, including but not limited to Local Commercial Operations (LOCs), Market Research, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, Regulatory, Network and Payer Marketing, Legal, Patient Advocacy, and Medical Affairs. The focus of the role will center on deployment of promotional initiatives related to personal promotion, non-personal/digital promotion, or peer to peer programming. This individual will report to the Senior Director Global Marketing.
- Contributes to the development of the Global Ninlaro brand and tactical plan and executes plan through implementation of tactical plans
- Analyses the evolving market environment, develops portions of the strategy such as customer segmentation, positioning, branding, messaging, PR/Communications, and ensures effective rollout of the global brand strategy to the OBU countries and the Regional Brand Leads
- Ensures consistent implementation of the global brand strategy in OBU countries in collaboration with regional brand leads
- Provides general support for queries to OBU markets and regional brand leads via direct interaction with them as appropriate
- Prepares, implements and manages the annual brand marketing budget.
- Partners with market research and analytics to provide support in assessment of promotional effectiveness, validation of business opportunities, and optimization of marketing mix
- Identifies critical design elements for initiatives/ promotions designed to inspire desired customer behavior change
- Develops creative briefs/brand book; designs promotional material and ensures execution of messaging and brand strategy
- Develops creative briefs for agency involvement
- Implements and executes promotional programs and tactics to ensure delivery against brand strategies, including development of work plans, routing of programs through the US Review Committee (USRC)
- Drives collaboration with all cross functional partners including sales, regulatory, legal, market research/analytics, commercial operations, patient advocacy, medical affairs, and patient value and access
- Supports all launch related activities for new indications as needed
- Contribute to a positive team dynamic and an engaging working environment within the business team and GBT
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or science required. MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of pharmaceutical and/or healthcare experience including sales
- Prior pharmaceutical product management and launch experience preferred
- Has demonstrated experience of translating science into marketing messages
- Knowledge and understanding of the drug development, regulatory review and commercialization processes for specialized products (oncology preferred)
- Experience in successfully representing the commercial perspective during the regulatory/legal review of launch promotional materials
- Enthusiasm, confidence, ability to work on multiple tasks, problem solving ability, creativity and ability to prioritize effectively to meet personal, team and company goals
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills; able to communicate in a concise, engaging and convincing manner.
- Experience in marketing strategy and tactic design with an ability to communicate ideas to internal partners and external agencies, ability to clearly and succinctly communicate (verbally/written) at the executive level
- Capable of leveraging data and analytics to distill insights and drive data-based decision making
- Established leadership traits with an ability to mentor junior team members, collaborate effectively, and positively influence decisions
- Experience in marketing positions at a commercial pharmaceutical organization
- Oncology experience
- Product launch experience
- Sales experience
- Able to sit for long periods at a desk
- Able to read and review large quantities of printed material or online material
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 25% travel.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.