Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and a housing stipend is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
- Enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship
- Authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without sponsorship in the future
- Pursuing a Bachelor s degree and have completed at least their sophomore year or be a graduate level student pursuing either a PharmD or Master s degree; for Bachelor s and Master s degree students, a major in a healthcare, pharmacy or life science field is preferred
- Minimum GPA: 3.0/4.0
- Global mindset to thrive in a diverse work environment
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and within a team environment, show adaptability, creativity and good judgment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
Paid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)