SC Strategy Lead - Entyvio SC
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
Join us as a SC Strategy Lead - Entyvio SC in our Greater Boston area, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a SC Strategy Lead - Entyvio SC working on the
Specialty Business Unit Marketing team, you will be empowered to help develop the strategy and be the lead for
Commercial Medical Education on in the GI therapeutic area and a typical day will include:
- Responsible for overall strategic preparation and management of the commercial launch of new indications for Entyvio, Entyvio subcutaneous formulation.
- Lead the development and implementation of the frontline and maintenance strategies, and resulting launch and tactical plans and communications that are synergistic with Entyvio IV strategies and tactics.
- Serves as primary interface with the global program team (GPT) to align on positioning and key messages
- Lead the cross-functional team in the development of the core strategy, including strategic imperatives (SIs), critical success factors (CSFs), key performance indicators (KPIs), and key risks and mitigation plans
- Develop the launch plan, including governance structure, milestone monitoring, and launch team meeting agendas and priorities. Sets timelines and manages issues to ensure timelines are kept. Develop and presents launch team updates and overall launch status updates to senior management.
- Lead the development of frontline/maintenance or frontline brand positioning, messaging, and tactical plans
- Serve as primary interface and triage between cross functional teams (commercial, medical, regulatory, supply chain, manufacturing, regional and global) to develop comprehensive promotional plan (positioning, value prop, customer facing model, etc. and ensures alignment on key messages and positioning).
- Work closely with all stakeholders in each of the launch team work-streams (sales, medical affairs, patient value and access, supply chain, labeling, analytics, market research) to achieve coordination and track progress against launch plan; proactively problem-solve as needed.
- Provide strategic direction to the analytics team for any needs of the brand related to SC. Identify key insights and analytics relevant to promotional excellence and tracking. Using data driven insights, provides subject matter expertise to the forecasting group to develop robust forecast for product and tradeoffs with other products in the franchise
- Coordinate all customer facing teams (physician, patient, sales training, patient services, FRMs, and managed markets) to ensure the SC strategy and core messaging is incorporated and targeted to the right customer (segmentation)
- Ensure the core marketing campaign is developed and aligns the organization on materials, ultimately leading to successful training with the field-based teams.
- Partner with corporate communications team to ensure maximum exposure through available PR channels
- Coordinate impactful promotional programming for launch. Lead launch meeting programming for SBU with cross-functional colleagues
- Future indication lead for Entyvio SC in Crohn s Disease
- Future device launch preparation lead for all aspects (strategy, communications, operational prep, and global point)
- Represent the USBU on the Global Program Team to ensure alignment / input into global launch plans and global support.
- Attend Franchise Brand planning meetings and sits on Franchise leadership team,
- Participates as an integrated partner with franchise team to evaluate and ensure best allocation of resources for product requirements.
- Build and manage team as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree required; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of marketing, sales or related function experience in the pharmaceutical industry with 5 years in management-level positions with increasing responsibilities
- Deep understanding of pharmaceutical industry across a range of lenses (e.g Marketing, Sales, Medical, Access, Supply, etc)
- Solid understanding of Market Research and secondary data analytics, including methodologies and outputs
- Experience in leading and developing long range brand plans, budgets and forecasts
- Demonstrated abilities working across functions to align, motivate, and coordinate team members to collectively define and achieve critical milestones (influencing without direct authority)
- Experience working closely with all sales force counterparts and gaining insights for sales force needs
- Experience tracking and managing budgets with finance counterparts
- Ability to leverage data to inform decisions, elevate others thinking, and get to the root of an issue
- Capable of acting as a Thought-Partner for cross-functional partners and senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-function teams and influence leaders without authority.
- Therapeutic knowledge an in-depth understanding of IBD, treatment paradigms and future trends
- Product knowledge comprehensive understanding of the medical / therapeutic usage of Entyvio, preferred.
- Marketing Techniques comprehensive understanding of pharmaceutical marketing methods, tools and concepts. (e.g. market research, advertising, public relations, media placement, etc.)
- Strategic Planning and Implementation Ability to develop an overall go to market plan and oversee the implementation of the plan
- Cross-functional Ability to partner with various functional experts, influence without authority and drive decisions in large groups. Ability to work independently and with teams at all levels within a matrixed organization.
- Team Management Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes, and direct team members.
- Communication Ability to communicate ideas in a persuasive and appropriate manner throughout all levels of the organization. Demonstrated ability to successfully interface with all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills
- Successful experience in launching new products, specialty products experience preferred.
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 20% travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.