Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Manager, Multi-Channel and Congress Promotion in the Boston area.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Manager, Multi-Channel and Congress Promotion working on the Specialty Marketing team, you will be empowered to create multiple strategic and innovative programs and drive US Congress approach by leading a coordinated effort across functions, and a typical day will include:
- Responsible for creating multiple strategic and innovative digital programs to improve customer engagement through integrated digital, mobile, and social platforms, by driving the adoption of digital experiences through these initiatives.
- Provides strategic approach to leveraging enterprise resources across the US Business Unit to determine optimum connections (CEMI).
- Effectively pull through the brand and promotion strategy in the non-personal and congress channels
- Drive cross-functional U.S. congress approach by leading a coordinated effort for each major and minor congress. Idenify opportunities to extend our messaging reach to physicians that cannot be impacted by the sales force (no see, rural)
- Continue to establish a firm ownership of the super-congresses within IBD
- Strengthen relationships will congress organizers and advocacy organizations
- Develop and drives a compelling HCP multi-channel strategy that supports the overall brand vision for the Specialty Business Unit. Designs and champions an integrated annual tactical plan that is aligned to business objectives.
- Designs and embeds Multi-channel strategy/planning frameworks and tools to better understand and engage Patients, Health Care Professionals and key stakeholders in personalized, integrated customer experiences which leverage the appropriate communication channels and the full potential of digital transformation in health care.
- Plan, identify, develop and produce effective non-personal promotional tactics and programs needed to support the brand strategy and objectives
- Identifies trends and insights to optimize spend and performance. Works closely with data and analytics teams on the available metrics and insights in terms of audience engagement, response to ads, and campaign fulfilment. Develops a measurement plan and ROI analysis that enables the brand to understand the areas of the multi-channel campaign that are over/under performing as well as determining recommendations on how to reallocate funds.
- Provides ongoing strategic input to the marketing team regarding multichannel / digital best practices and approaches which integrate with brand goals and overall business objectives.
- Uses strong analytical ability to define, track, and analyze end-to-end consumer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points to make recommendations. Builds relevant KPI s and metrics into campaigns. Presents high-level analytics and identifies areas for optimization.
- Looks for enterprise execution opportunities where Specialty team can partner with functions such as the CEMI team, IT, Specialty Commercial operations and Corporate Communications to support implementation of the brand strategy and identify new opportunities to leverage technology to support the evolution of our commercial approach.
- Develops and maintains ongoing strategy to ensure Entyvio has top presence at priority congresses
- Drive cross-functional U.S. congress approach by leading a coordinated effort for each major and minor congress
- Ensure organizational understanding and awareness around congress work, data, and presence throughout the year
- Own relationships with primary IBD professional and patient organizations to ensure optimal Takeda presence and identify future opportunities in line with mid-range plan for the brand
- Lead and manage the resource needs for regional and national exhibits for the brand, including alignment with core selling resources, branding, and messaging
- Collaborate with Meeting and Conventions Manager to evaluate vendors, ensure effective use of resources and provide direction on the overall execution of convention plans
- Leverage emerging technologies to ensure effective booth execution and impact with attendees
- Collaborate with global brand team counterparts to optimize best practices and to ensure international representation in key association meetings
- Manage outside agencies and consultants to meet expected project objectives and hold them accountable to agreed upon standards.
- Remain current with customer, competitive and marketplace activity to contribute insights and perspectives to the broader team and brand plan
- Participate and contribute to the development of the annual brand business and expense plan
- Establish relationships and work with commercial partners to communicate and ensure alignment on strategy and messaging within scope of projects
- Assist with development of new team members and foster a positive culture within the team and with cross-functional colleagues
- Engage with internal and external partners to seek insights, innovation, and best practices from experts
- Serve as back-up for team members as needed and direct manager when requested
- Manages significant agency and vendor relationships and ensures partners have what they need to deliver successful services to maximize Entyvio value for given budget
- Accountable for contract management, forecasting and overseeing program related budget and meeting budget variance targets set by the organization.
EDUCATION, COMPETENCIES, AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 5 years in sales, marketing, managed markets or related commercial function in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry or digital marketing related experience.
- Good understanding of brand/franchise
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical guidelines and regulations
- Networking with external key stakeholders, thought leaders and influencers in multi-channel engagement and digital innovation to inform a compelling and differentiated approach to multi-channel
- Strong written and verbal skills, ability to present to both internal and external audiences.
- Independently influences the business' approach to integrated multichannel marketing and congresses. Influences strategy and decisions by thinking long-term, demonstrating adaptability and bringing focus to complexity.
- Manage complex projects and balances competing priorities; can determine when to escalate risks and develops mitigation recommendations
- Strong collaboration, co-creation and influencing skills demonstrated across different levels and functions
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and best practices with key multi-channel frameworks, tools, platforms and processes
- Strong negotiation skills
- Financial management and budgeting abilities
- Requires approximately 10-20% travel
- Willingness to travel to various meetings, conferences and could include overnight. Some weekend and/or international travel may be required at times
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more attakedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.