Job Title: Summer Internship - Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics group.
- Contribute to the development of ligand binding assays development and non-regulated sample testing to support preclinical PK/TK/CK, PD, biomarker, and immunogenicity studies.
- Perform a variety of biochemical techniques that include flow cytometry, ELISA, ECL assay, and qPCR to support PK/TK/CK, biomarker, and ADA sample testing.
- Assist in analyzing experimental data, summarizing results and preparing technical reports to be transferred to CROs.
- MS or PhD candidate in bioengineering, biology, biochemistry or related field.
- Knowledge and experience in ligand binding assay, ELISA, flow cytometry, qPCR and cell culture.
- Experience with assay development and qualification in an industrial setting is a plus.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated, curious, and comfortable working with highly technical projects and personnel.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, capable of conveying technical information in a clear and thorough manner.
- Comfortable delivering against challenging commitments.
- Confident, execution focused, team-oriented, with an ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
Paid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)