Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Product Manager, Medical Marketing in our Greater Boston area, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Product Manager, Medical Marketing working on the Specialty Business Unit Marketing team, you will be empowered to help develop the strategy and be the lead for commercial Medical Education on in the GI therapeutic area and a typical day will include:
- Lead the peer to peer channel for the brand, including speaker bureau operations and content development
- Utilize customer and marketplace insights to identify, develop, and execute business initiatives to drive education through the peer to peer channel that supports the brand
- Shape and inform key strategic and tactical Entyvio marketing programs
- Manage Entyvio speaker bureau including operations and content development
- Own and execute advisory boards and consultant meetings for the brand and broader organization by understanding brand strategies, tactics and anticipating organizational needs
- Act as the brand liaison to internal and field-based medical teams to ensure alignment and partnership. Interface with medical partners on scientific developments and how to strategically use key data in marketing materials
- Remain current with customer, competitive and marketplace activity to contribute insights and perspectives to the broader team and brand plan
- Contribute to the development of the annual brand business plan, create programs and tactics to support the strategy and champion that plan through engagement with cross-functional partners
- Gain approval for marketing tactics through the required internal review processes
- Liaise with legal, regulatory and compliance to ensure all marketing activities are compliant with regulatory and legal requirements
- Manage outside agencies and consultants to meet expected project objectives and hold them accountable to agreed upon standards
- Establish relationships and work with commercial partners to communicate and ensure alignment on strategy and messaging within scope of projects
- Develop project and tactic assessments and valuations (ROI) that leverage analytics and research to identify successes.
- Assist with development of new team members and foster a positive culture within the team and with cross-functional colleagues
- Serves as back-up for team members as needed and direct manager when requested
EDUCATION, COMPETENCIES, AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s degree required
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 4+ years of US commercial pharmaceutical experience.
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience preferred.
- Sales experience preferred
- Education in biology and/or marketing preferred
- Must have the ability to understand and communicate complex clinical and therapeutic information
- Must be a self-starter who can function independently or within a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills required
- Must be able to collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Financial management and budgeting capabilities required
- Requires approximately 30-40% travel
- Willingness to travel to various meetings, conferences and could include nights and overnights. Some weekend travel may be required.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more attakedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.