Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Sales Representative
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Sales Representative working on the sales team, you will be empowered to sell the Takeda family of products and a typical day will include:
- Clinical discussions with targeted health professionals to maximize sales growth and increase product volume within a specific geography Bullet point on how role contributes to Takeda s mission
- Utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge to influence targeted health care professionals to prescribe Takeda promoted products. Execute brand strategies to ensure a consistent company sales and marketing message.
- Pre-call plan to meet health care professionals' (HCP) needs. Leverage data and customer knowledge to build discussions around HCP's and patients needs. Deliver accurate and timely follow-up discussions with HCP s and office staff. Foster ongoing trust with HCPs. Use the Takeda Selling Model, to influence the HCP decision making process.
- Analyze territory information to optimize routing and achieve sales results. Monitor local market conditions for changes that impact business.
- Utilize sales tools, resources and supporting analysis to plan activity. Develop and execute plans to maximize selling resources.
- Report and monitor sample and literature use, and maintain accurate records.
- Distribute product samples in accordance with approved sampling guidelines and marketing literature to physicians and other healthcare providers (HCP s).
- Collaborate with partners on routing and resource utilization to maximize overall footprint performance.
- Provide feedback to District Managers (DM) on market place trends, challenges, programs, response to promotion, and product access. Collaborate with DM to establish goals and implement plans to enhance current skill sets and sales results.
- Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as directed by company management.
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication and product knowledge training.
- Perform company business in accordance with all regulations and policies and procedures. Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Bachelor s degree
- Valid driver s license
- Ability to travel overnight as needed (training and meetings)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- 1 year of sales experience
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include:
- All field sales reps are eligible for bonus plan
- Company car for you with all car expenses covered
- Comprehensive Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plans
- 401k % match
- Retirement plan
- Comprehensive career development
- Educational assistance
- Maternity/Paternity, and adoption assistance
Empowering Our People to Shine
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters please