Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Pharmaceutical Sales Consultant to manage a designated territory. While reporting to the District Manager, this role will provide critical support promoting the product portfolio in the assigned territory by:
- Frequent collaboration with the District Manager to respond to their day-to-day sales and strategy direction related to product promotion activities
- Possessing a high level of entrepreneurial drive to expand, grow and own your business by implementing the sales & brand strategies for assigned products within your territory
- Analyzing territory information to create, implement and take ownership of your territory business plans to enhance customer relationships and drive territory sales results
- Calling on targeted Health Care Providers (HCPs); key members of their office staff; local, regional and national Key Opinion Leaders; and pharmacy staff to effectively promote and educate on the use of Shionogi products through one-on-one meetings, presentations, professional education programs and other appropriate means
- Strategically identifying and building relationships with appropriate new targets
- Effectively utilizing your selling skills and product knowledge to persuade targeted HCPs to prescribe promoted products
- Effectively optimizing routing, sales tools and resources to achieve sales results.
- Demonstrating a business owner mindset for your territory
- Always thinking, There has to be another way to get even better results then using your problem solving skills to develop & implement new strategies and/or tactics
- Being a team player who can work both independently, as well as collaboratively with internal & external partners
- Understanding and effectively communicating complex information
- Being a hard and a smart worker and putting in that extra effort to drive sales
- Being a self-starter and highly motivated
- You must accomplish this by the ethical promotion of our products, in alignment with all applicable laws, regulations and Syneos Health's, and our client s policies
Along with a resutls-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor s degree (from an accredited institution)
- Business-to-business outside sales experience required
- Pharmaceutical/Healthcare sales experience is preferred
- Gastroenterology related experience is strongly preferred
- Live within the territory boundaries
- A passion for selling with excellent selling skills
- Record of exceeding established goals/objectives
- Exceptional analytic skills and embraces technological change
- Strong communication skills: verbal, presentation and written
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strategic mind that can communicate in a simple, structured manner
- Expert local knowledge of the therapeutic category is preferred
- Demonstrated business acumen and business analysis
- Strong problem solving skills with a proactive can do attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, business and CRM software
- Thrive in an ever changing environment
- Individual leadership impact
- Valid driver s license with clean driving record and ability to pass a complete background check
- Occasional overnight and/or weekend travel
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical Cigna; Dental Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Fleet vehicle
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)