ProClinical is seeking a Compliance Specialist, this role will be based in the Netherlands on a permanent basis. The Compliance Specialist will report to the Compliance Manager and will aid clients, when required, in complying with governmental and pharmaceutical industry guidelines.
- Compliance administration including filling, information gathering, recording and updating databases, photocopying & scanning documents
- Ensuring all records are filed and stored in line with company policy
- Maintain awareness of Compliance policies and potential impact on 3rd party vendors
- Update and support the development of SOPs and ensure Industry's compliance policies are appropriately informed to all departments involved
- Chasing outstanding documents to ensure deadlines are adhered
- Advise client to translate Compliance requirements into deliverables and manage client expectations
- Regular and accurate use of Microsoft office applications for data storage
- Gaining an awareness of the compliance process and complying with data protection legislation
- Managing records and updating the system with all the correct details
- Filing and archiving reports and compliance documents making it accessible to all levels of management
- Managing priorities to ensure compliance and deadlines are followed for each contract/assignment
- Management of financial data reports according to clients and industry compliance requirements and country spend limits (Data review and reporting to external client)
- Handling requests for upgrades and changes outside of client's policy or country spend limits
- Ensure information on developments and changes in compliance topics is shared with Operations Team
- Attend to internal operation meetings / Conference Calls (project specific)
- Contribute to the development of the Compliance Department
- Other duties/projects, as appropriate
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or law
- Min. 2 - 3 years working experience, preferably in compliance/regulatory/quality assurance/audit related role
- Strong affinity working with financial information is desired
- Good knowledge of MS Office suit (Word & Excel)
- Excellent administration skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus
- Able to work with minimum supervision and deliver under stress
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maartje Ramakers on [+44] or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.