ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance job on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company located in Weybridge, London. Our client has a vacancy for a QA Compliance Specialist to support Engineering groups by monitoring, auditing and assessment of compliance requirements in line with GxP and other regulatory requirements, assist with preparation and update of procedures and other tasks as required by the Line Manager. This role will be a permanent position.
- Support the compliance team in implementation of business requirements around GxP needs.
- Provide technical support for issues related to equipment, systems or locations having significant risk to GWS operations.
- Conduct appropriate compliance Level 1, third party and other audits on a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Control, monitor and complete, where appropriate, audit actions to ensure actions are closed out as required
- Assist in training sessions to ensure Engineering teams have an understanding of quality requirements and procedures.
- Assist any member of the Compliance team as required.
- Support the Operations team in delivering the required compliance needs in GxP regulated areas and with the day to day site management when requested.
- Assist with writing and review of contract specific procedures as required.
- Assist with writing and review of Technical/Quality agreements as required
- Assist with writing and review of company R&D procedures as required.
- Represent the quality function at CBRE and company meetings and presentations.
- Provide quality support including training and system set-up.
- Promote continuous systems improvements and good practice.
- Report & investigate corrective and preventative actions when required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Courtney Russell on +44 203 8141 315 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.