ProClinical is currently partnered to an emerging Biopharmaceutical that has a pending Oncology launch. The team is developing and is made up of passionate, forward thinking individuals with a real desire to develop and commercialize the approved products that are focused on providing more effective cancer therapeutics and supportive care agents. This individual will be responsible for managing the sales and business activities within a defined geographical business area. This is a team build therefore please contact ProClinical to discuss territories. The key to this position is the ability to drive sales, leverage customer relationships and impact a variety of customer segments. This includes the design and implementation of business plans intended to increase revenue from targeted customers based upon strategic business analysis. The successful Regional Commercial Manager will understand and leverage roles and responsibilities of the cross functional team to drive sales results. These internal partners include Marketing, Medical Affairs, Market Access and Commercial Operations. Ideal candidates will have a deep knowledge of customers and accounts within oncology, as well as the local dynamics that influence business in their area.
- Drive area sales results and ensuring open patient access to company therapies.
- Develop and execute area business plans.
- Identify and apply resources to the development of key prescribers/key account drivers within area.
- Engage proactively with key customers and account groups to ensure the promotion of products.
- Work cross functionally to maximize brand availability and exposure within key accounts.
- Work collaboratively with team to ensure successful launch
- Engage with internal cross functional partners on the development of programs and activities that will result in increased access to customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong track record of demonstrated, proven sales success.
- Self-motivated, assertive, and self-confident with the ability to act with urgency and passion.
- Demonstrated access and understanding of key customers and account groups within geography.
- Strategic approach to accessing customers in an innovative manner.
- Proven ability to think strategically and work with a high level of integrity, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills to maintain a high level of productivity, innovation, and priority-setting in order to complete assignments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, and results-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial, enjoys working in a fast-paced, small-company environment.
- Minimum 8-10 years of pharmaceutical sales experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years oncology experience.
- Specialty pharmacy, payer and state society experience a plus
- To reiterate, this is a team build therefore territories are being finalised and will be adjusted based on experience.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Todd Wigmore on +44 203 7520 312 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.