US-NY, Business Development – Life Sciences Recruitment 452431283563-MZ
|Business Development Associate – Life Sciences Group|
As part of the Phaidon Consulting Team, the Business Development Associate for the life sciences groups within Phaidon International will be responsible for acting as an integral sponsor of group partnerships, engaging in the origination of new business, but also the compliant management and growth of existing clients.
The role will have varied responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Agreement of compliant and profitable terms of business with new or repeat Life Sciences clients
- Providing support and knowledge to consultant around commercial agreements with Life Science Clients.
- Proactive and reactive business development across the Life Science sector for all relevant Phaidon brands
- Source, log and assist in the execution of Cross-sold job within the Life Science sector.
- Drive and improve cross-sold job fill rates across Life Science groups.
- Provide account management, dispute resolution and strategic advice for key Life Science clients.
- Be the primary SME for all key Life Science across the US business.
- Attend meetings with clients to start, maintain and improve all relationships with them based on number of roles, NFI generated and depth of Phaidon penetration across the client.
- Conduct business trips to assist in the above within the travel and BD budget provided.
- Track account revenue and changes in account revenue, including depth and width of penetration of key contracts.
- Maintain weekly calls with all senior Life Science staff globally to ensure information is shared and plans are delivered on.
This position will report into the Head of Consulting Services USA.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 2yrs experience in a Life Sciences account management/business development role where they held direct responsibility of account partnerships, management, and NFI delivery.
Candidates should have a strong understanding of 360 degree recruitment cultures and have the ability to work in team or sole contributor environments.
Please visit our website at www.phaidoninternational.com