|Director of Generic Drug Marketing |
Location: Tri-State Area
Salary: $200,000 - $250,000 + bonus + excellent benefits
One of the world’s largest pharmaceuticals firms is looking to hire a Director of retail marketing for their retail generics portfolio. This is a growth hire due to recent funding and expansion plans. This person will work alongside the head of marketing and will work closely with the head of strategy and business operations to assist with the creation and execution of marketing strategies.
This firm is one of few players in this space that deals purely with generic products and they are seen as not only a specialist but also a leader in this space. This opportunity allows for extremely fast career progression potential with the chance of being one of the leaders in terms of the strategic direction of the team.
- Responsible for future and inline portfolio of non-injectable products.
- Developing the retail portfolio strategy.
- Responsible for portfolio PnL and forecasting.
- Dealing with the sales team and the customer facing teams.
- Build an active and engaged community of customers, prospects, and advocates with inbound marketing strategies.
- Working closely with supply chain.
- Liaising with key accounts.
- Helping develop pitches for the Business Development and Licencing team.
- Manage the marketing programs calendar to ensure timely execution from campaign start to finish, including strategy, content development, testing, and reporting.
- 10 - 20 years of Marketing experience with a solid generics background
- Detail oriented individual with strong negotiating skills.
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative with strong work ethic. Proactive and self-motivated to find and take on new projects that support team goals.
- Ability to effectively set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow-through on deadlines with minimal supervision.
- A keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required, marketing/advertising degree preferred, with a record of strong academic achievement.