US-NJ, 2018 Internship Program - EDO Compliance Coordinator Intern 234944BR-MZ
2018 Internship Program - EDO Compliance Coordinator Intern
Global Drug Development
East Hanover, NJ
USA Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, NJ
Research & Development
You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
The EDO Compliance Coordinator will support compliance of the External Development Operations group by performing independent quality checks of EDO documentation as it may relate to supplier qualification data, documentation, governance, metrics, and systems. Work across EDO group to assess compliance risks against current SOPs and regulatory guidelines/quality modules.
Key Deliverables: Evidence to illustrate current gaps in documentation as well as metrics to measure quality moving forward. Seek to automate metrics and quality checks in systems. Updated data systems as needed to accurately reflect supplier status.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- College Sophomore or Junior
- Strong MS Excel skills (sort, filter, pivot, graphs) and familiar with PowerPoint
- Scientific background or Major
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Able to comfortably work across a diverse global team in EDO, Quality, and Procurement
- Problem solving skills and ability to detect missing data or compliance risks.
- Background or knowledge of health authority/regulatory guidelines.
* If a direct employer requests that you go to their web site and complete your application there in order to be
considered, please do so. Applications for all positions are subject to each employer's specific requirements.