US-NJ, 2018 Internship - Medical Compliance and Governance Intern 234604BR-MZ
2018 Internship - Medical Compliance and Governance Intern
East Hanover, NJ
USA Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, NJ
Legal & Intellectual Property & Compliance
You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
The Medical Compliance & Governance Intern will assist the Medical Compliance team to:
- Work in in.site (Third Party Initiated Trial data management and workflow system) to analysis Essential Documents, FMV and SAE Reconciliation Doucments as defined by WP010, for existing studies
o Determine missing documents based on essential documents report
o Analyze documents in in.site document repository
o Develop assessment and recommendations of essential documents that should be retagged
o Work with Trial Leaders to confirm documents to be retagged
o Retag documents
- Triage the in.site.help inbox
- Act as iisadmin for bulk change requests. (For example, reassignment of numerous trials when change in resources)
- Act as iisadmin for MSL, TL and PL reassignments
- May include external user support help.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
College Junior or Senior
Well organized, attention to detail.
Strong problem solving skills
Team player who can work cross functionally
Exposure and or knowledge of clinical trial environment, including Investigator Initiated Trials
Prior experience of auditing and or quality management preferred
* If a direct employer requests that you go to their web site and complete your application there in order to be
considered, please do so. Applications for all positions are subject to each employer's specific requirements.