US-NJ, 2018 Internship Program - Patient Affairs Coordinator Intern 234600BR-MZ
2018 Internship Program - Patient Affairs Coordinator Intern
Global Drug Development
GLOBAL MEDICAL AFFAIRS
East Hanover, NJ
USA Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, NJ
Research & Development
You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
The Patient Affairs Coordinator (Intern) will build on what we are accomplishing to embed the patient perspective into our drug development activities.
- He/She will work with a group building a system of measurement so that we can measure what we are doing going forward.
- He/She will review a survey conducted last summer, and revise and conduct another survey within GDD this summer.
- Deliver executed and analyzed survey on patient engagement in development; work with team tasked with delivering measurement system.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Science background preferred, familiarity with clinical trials, strategy/strategic planning/communications also essential.
- Needs excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office, Social Media
- Experience with patients in some sort of healthcare system, or has done work in health systems.
* If a direct employer requests that you go to their web site and complete your application there in order to be
considered, please do so. Applications for all positions are subject to each employer's specific requirements.