US-CA, Sales Biotech- Inside Sales Position 02SS03SS-MZ
Expedeon USA is a biotechnology company manufacturing innovative proteomic tools and consumables across workflows covering single cell genomics, large scale proteomics and everything in between. With offices, laboratories and manufacturing facilities located in the UK, USA, Spain, Germany and Singapore, we specialize in high quality, effective, and rapid solutions for genomic and proteomics research.
The Inside Sales representative focuses on maintaining and increasing the sales of proteomic and genomic tools and consumables for Corporate and Academic Scientists working on single cell genomics, large scale proteomics and everything in between. The position will focus on supporting the Western US and Canadian regions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Achieve or exceed the individual account growth target
· Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the proteomics and genomics product ranges - build and maintain a dynamic sales pipeline
· Manage and maintain volume of telesales, customer service needs and teleconference calls to existing and prospective customers
· Research sources for developing prospective customers for proteomics and genomics industries and effectively qualifying marketing leads for further sales process
· Track and record all the activities and account/prospect information in salesforce
· Provide an excellent customer service/technical support to customers and offer advice about product and service selection
· Develop clear and effective written project proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers and negotiate the deals
· Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups – communicate effectively internally through your line manager
· Plan and organize personal account growth strategy and actions plans including knowledge of current and next year’s financial account forecast
· Demonstrate and maintain high-level scientific and technical knowledge of our products, new product developments and awareness of competitors’ products
· Generate oral and written reports as requested / needed for management on sales pipeline, forecasts, account potential and the potential for new products and services
· Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a Life Science discipline
· Knowledge of Protein Biochemistry and Nucleic Acid technologies
· Strong team player with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Energetic, eager, focused and results driven individual
· Experience making telesales, comfortable cold calling and working in an environment speaking to customers over the phone
· Knowledge and ability to turn objections into sales
· Strong ability in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
· Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM database programs preferred
We offer a competitive benefit package including a 20% bonus potential, a very rich medical coverage, Dental, Vision, Optional extended insurance coverages and a generous 401(k) Plan.
Hours of operation are 7:30 AM to 4 PM Monday to Friday.
10805 Vista Sorrento Parkway, Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92121
Interested applicants please send your resume and cover letter to [click here]
Sales, biotech, Pharmaceutical, Inside Sales, San Diego, CA
Visit Our Website