US-Nationwide, US-Nationwide, Director, Business Development ph3307-MZ
Director, Business Development- Home Based
A full service Contract Research Organization with over 20 years of clinical research and specializing in cancer studies is seeking a Director of Business Development. This company offers both CRO and Site Management Organization (SMO) services. This position is responsible for actively marketing the organization’s capabilities to increase and maintain the flow of new business. S/he develops proposals for clients and is involved in early-stage contact and negotiations with sponsors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Generate sales leads and market the company’s services to the medical product industry, research community, and health care consumers, utilizing cold calls, contact follow-up and personal visits.
· Creation of proposals and request for proposal responses.
· Contract and budget negotiation.
· Maintain and update business development contacts database.
· Transition awarded project to Clinical Operations team.
· Provides superior customer service to both internal team employees and external customers by being congenial, having a positive attitude, and developing productive working relationships.
· Provides clear, positive, and constructive communications (both written and verbal) to all members of the company team and all external contacts.
• CRO sales experience
• Ability to identify industry contacts
• Knowledge of medical, pharmaceutical, or biotech industries
• Success with cold-calling
• Knowledge of clinical trials process
• Strong PR and marketing skills
Bachelors Degree, and experience in selling CRO services. Experience in clinical research is preferred.
Keywords: Business development/CRO/clinical/sales/pharmaceutical/marketing/director/director business development
Visit Our Website