|DOCS Global, Inc.|
US-CA, Medical Affairs Manager
· Provide accurate, timely, and appropriate verbal or written responses to inquiries from internal and external customers.
· Develop and update standard letters used for responding to inquiries.
· Manage the medical information database (IRMS) that is used for storing standard letters; capturing, fulfilling and tracking inquiries.
· Compile and analyze medical information reports. Communicate inquiry trends and unmet medical needs to stake holders and strategically use inquiry trends to guide Medical Information activities.
· Staff the Medical Affairs booth at scientific meetings.
· Maintains appropriate files and documentation as necessary for regulatory compliance.
· Keep abreast of scientific information in assigned therapeutic areas.
· Build relationships with other groups (e.g., Marketing, Sales) in order to stay informed about strategic direction for assigned products.
· Strong customer orientation and critical thinking skills.
· Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal, presentation skills required.
· Ability to effectively interact with staff members at all levels of the organization, as well as with internal and external customers. Strong project management and organization / prioritization skills.
· Ability to work independently. Excellent follow-through skills. Strong team player, willing to share knowledge with others.
· Advanced degree (PharmD, PhD, MD) is highly desirable.
· Training in a healthcare field (e.g., Medicine, pharmacy, nursing, etc.) or other pertinent experience is required. 3+ years of experience in medical information delivery preferred. Familiarity with computer programs (e.g., Word, Excel, Power Point) is essential
Visit Our Website