|Project Type ||Temporary Internal|
|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||Sourcing Specialist/Recruiting Researcher|
|Job ID ||70185|
|Overview |You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented rofessionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources ncluding emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated, results-oriented professional for the role of Sourcer/Recruiting Researcher. This person works with the Recruiter(s) to identify target candidate populations and utilize computer search, cold-calling, and networking techniques to identify candidates meeting desired criteria.
This is an immediate temporary opening which can lead to permanent hire for the right candidate!
- Utilizes all recruitment tools in order to source, identify and pre-qualify or re-qualify specific skill sets of professionals for priority positions as determined daily/weekly
- Database Mining (CareerBuilder, Monster, etc.)
- Candidate pre-qualification and interview coordination
- Applicant Tracking System Database searches and updating
- Generate leads and referrals through the qualification process
- Support sourcing and candidate flow initiatives for area of responsibility based on Staff Meeting and Management determinations;
- Manage job posting process on Job Boards
- Perform candidate reference checks
- Identify Academics, Associations, Societies etc. for different specialties
- Utilizes social network sites such as LinkedIn for sourcing and networking
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed and assigned
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- 4 year degree and/or equivalent related industry experience
- Minimum of one year professional experience that includes formal training in sourcing practices and recruitment support role.
- Knowledge of ATS and Web based recruiting tools to include CareerBuilder and Monster.
- Able to write basic web/database queries and Boolean searches
- Able to develop rapport with others and work in a team environment
- Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results
- Perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change
- Prior experience in sourcing with direct candidate interaction within pharmaceutical/clinical environment
- Should have a strong desire to source, qualify and assist and support Senior Staff in the recruitment cycle
- Proficiency in Internet applications, major job boards and demonstrated knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Willingness to commit to long-term temporary role with the strong potential to lead to permanent hire
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||1|
|Date Added ||6/6/2018|
|Position Type/Category ||Recruiting|
|Recruiting Area ||TPS|
|Minimum Education Level ||Assoc. Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Temporary|