|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Date Open ||5/9/2018|
|Title ||Business Analyst (Salesforce.com)|
|Job ID ||69855|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. The primary goals of this position are, in close collaboration with the business functional leaders and their delegates, to define the capabilities, workflow and processes that must be present in our technology and reporting platform and its ecosystem, and in cooperation with other key stakeholders, to ensure that these are implemented to provide our business an exceptional speed, quality and agility in adapting to new client business requirements and continued integrated technologies
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Education: Bachelor of Arts or Science minimum with demonstrated academic achievement
- Extensive broad technology experience, 3-5 years of experience in business analyst or similar role by function, 5+ years preferred
- Experience working in a matrix environment and demonstrated ability to balance and coordinate multiple directions within a project and add value to the communication stream
- Experience with data integration projects across internal and external systems utilizing a variety of systems.
- Ability to coordinate and understand data modeling, ETL development and testing activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to articulate and document processes and workflows
- Experience with organizing and facilitating cross functional and separate functional level meetings with business and technology teams
- Ability to manage minute level of detailed information and balance with big picture perspective to reach end goal and work within project timeline and budget
- Experience working in a regulatory heavy environment and ability to balance adherence to regulations with flexibility in solution design
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
- Experience in a Client Service business and/or client facing role
- Experience in Salesforce, Veeva or other CRMs
- Salesforce.com admin level certification
- Experience with testing and bug reporting tools
- Experience in data profiling, mapping and/or analytics
- Experience with reporting tools like MicroStrategy, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||4-5|
|Position Type/Category ||Information Technology|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|