|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Date Open ||4/20/2018|
|Title ||Operations Specialist - Meeting Planning|
|Job ID ||69648|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. The Operations Specialist has primary responsibility for coordinating and assisting with departmental activities designated by Supervisor and project-specific activities assigned by the Operations Manager (OM). The Specialist can be assigned to one or more projects and also support one or more Operations Managers. This opening will have a heavy emphasis on meeting planning for our major client.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but are not limited to, any of the following:)
- Support the assigned projects with timely completion of day to day administrative tasks for the various business lines to include Sales, Nurse, Medical Affairs, Market Access, and Call Center projects, as directed
- Generate mass mailings, and copy/file as needed
- Entering and updating data in various automated systems
- Assist in resolving payroll and expense management and reporting issues
- Generate/review and distribute reports per contract requirements
- Assist in resolving project related call and sample accountability issues
- Process personnel documentation and generate/distribute rosters
- Participate in meetings and conference calls, as required by OM/internal business lead
- Assist with meeting travel and training setup, as requested
- Coordinate/communicate with internal departments, vendors and/or client/field personnel, as needed/requested
- Other duties as applicable to your assigned projects or departmental needs. These duties will be outlined in an annual goals and objectives process and evaluated in an annual performance management process
- Overnight travel 0-10%
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of relevant Life Sciences industry knowledge in lieu of college degree
- Prior experience with meeting planning
- Associate s or BA/BS Degree
- Prior experience working in field sales administration/operations position in the life sciences industry
- Basic understanding of Medical Affairs, Market Access, Nurse, and TeleSolutions programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong oral/written communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to successfully complete assigned training
- Aptitude towards usage of automated systems (learning management, expense reporting, travel administration, etc)
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)EM>
|Years Exp ||2-3|
|Position Type/Category ||Administrative|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Assoc. Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|