You re a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator and you excel at every one of them.
If there s one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it s how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It s time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. We offer Clinical Nurse Educators, On-call/Nurse Specialists, Medical Liaisons, Medical Affairs support and other MedEd teams.
As a healthcare and business professional and representative of Client, the On-Call Specialist will be expected to:
- Work on an as needed basis.
- Provide disease state education on HIV/AIDS
- Provide branded education to patients
- Communicate identified patient feedback to client
- The Services provided by On-Call Specialists shall only be for uses consistent with current labeling on Client s products.
- Present himself or herself as a business professional
- Maintain product and technical knowledge in areas appropriate to the products represented and for uses consistent with product labeling
- Provide documentation and written feedback in a timely and comprehensive manner as required
- Maintain any equipment which has been provided by Client, as demonstrator equipment or otherwise, reasonable wear and tear expected.
- Attend programs mostly in the day time hours (morning or afternoon) but may be in the evening hours and weekends. The ideal candidate should be available both day and night and on the weekend
- Attend patient advocacy speaker engagements