|State ||North Carolina [NC]|
|Title ||Global Regulatory Business Development Coordinator|
|Job ID ||69346|
|Overview ||You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.|
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
In this role, you will coordinate business development and operational activities for the global regulatory consulting and submissions group. You will be responsible for coordinating proposal development and day-to-day management of the proposal development working with Syneos Health s proposal group and regulatory experts. You will provide input for tracking business development (BD) efforts including ensuring accurate, consistent, and high quality proposals. You will liaise with management, sponsors, proposals, and business development, as necessary. You will provide inputs to drive excellence in the design, processes, implementation, and delivery of business development initiatives for our regulatory consulting group. You will:
- Work with proposal team providing critical input into text and budget for Regulatory Consulting Group s (RCG) proposals, and seek input from Regulatory Management team to finalize text and budget.
- Interface directly with Proposals group to manage regulatory proposals including attending the Proposal Strategy calls.
- Provide input for new or revised business development initiatives and objectives to foster continuous process improvements and an increased win rate.
- Support BD activities by identifying and approaching new customers and following up with past customers
- Work closely with BD to support and identify new opportunities.
- Directly liaise with sponsors, BD, management, project teams, and proposal group for planning and delivery of activities.
- Coordinate and track proposals and BD presentations and maintaining this tracker on Teamshare.
- Work closely with regulatory management after project award to ensure accuracy of contract and manage timeline for delivery to customer and follow up as needed.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- A BA/BS with preference given to a science or business degree.
- 4+ years business development or related experience.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulatory affairs activities a plus.
- The ability to pay attention to detail and produce high quality output, express yourself clearly in both written and oral communications, and convey complex information in a simplified manner.
- The ability to travel up to 10%
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Compliance/Regulatory|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|