|State ||Illinois [IL]|
|Title ||National Community Medical Liaison Director|
|Job ID ||69333|
There s one thing you do that s exceptional: Lead.
You formulate a plan and empower your team to provide clinical expertise to health care providers helping them to improve patient outcomes. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate MSLs and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for an MSL Team Director role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
In this role, you will motivate and coach a field team of Community Medical Liaisons (CML) to meet goals and objectives through setting direction, aligning the team and influencing behavior. You will provide unbranded Parkinson s Disease state education to Neurology HCPs in an office setting. You will educate HCPs and address questions on our client s product post-FDA approval. You will gather insights from HCPs that are pertinent to our client s strategy. You will:
- Work with CMLs on a consistent basis to evaluate, coach and direct educational presentations, sales training activities, and any future research support activity
- Attract, coach and retain individuals who will ensure high level performance
- Provide in-person field coaching to individual CMLs a minimum of once per quarter, for two consecutive days, and ensure all field activities are following compliance polices
- Develop plans that effectively translate national strategy
- Work with our client s Medical Affairs Leadership to define and establish appropriate behaviors and actions that will lead to improved HCP education
- Function as the primary liaison between client and internal Syneos Health Operations
- Adherence to contractually agreed to budget and metrics as outlined in client agreement
- Oversee the recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training and staffing of the CML team
- Provide frequent, ongoing performance feedback to all direct reports and foster a team oriented, supportive working environment
Along with a results-oriented mindset, keen attention to detail and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor s Degree. Advanced Practice medical and/or clinical degree, and/or MSN/MBA preferred
- 3+ years prior leadership experience managing a field-based team
- Clinical experience in Neurology preferred
- Previous work in pharma, biotech, or related industries preferred
- The ability to travel and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include all items listed below and more:
|Years Exp ||6-7|
|Position Type/Category ||Clinical Field Management (MSL, CDE, CNE)|
|Recruiting Area ||Clinical|
|Travel ||About 50%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|