|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||Associate Consultant, Pricing & Market Access Princeton Area|
|Job ID ||69298|
|Overview ||You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.|
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This opportunity is with Syneos Health Consulting, an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial strategy and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management and pricing and market access. You ll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients.
We are currently recruiting for an Associate Consultant Pricing and Market Access in Oncology to join our team. The Associate Consultant is a dedicated onsite client role in the Princeton area. Project Delivery and Project Management is critical to this role: Ability to manage heavy workloads and competing responsibilities related to being staffed on multiple projects at the same time.
The successful candidate will drive client deliverables from start to finish while communicating and collaborating effectively with clients and team members. He/she will be responsible for structuring and conducting individual project tasks, contributing to project work streams, develop creative solutions, creating high-quality slides, address deliverable feedback quickly and quality checks revisions. He/she will be a seasoned staff resource for project managers when it comes to overall project hygiene and delivery and is expected to deliver on-time and communicate proactively when timing is at risk.
Demonstrates technical skills according to demands of projects with direction, and uses skill to create value on projects with minimal support, including:
- Research and data analysis
- Storyboarding and slide development
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Internal/external interview guides
- PowerPoint and Excel deliverables
- Conducts internal/external interviews
- Framing and execution of research and data analysis objectives (e.g., identification of relevant sources, data processing, analysis, and quality checking accuracy)
- Ability to communicate findings succinctly and clearly (verbally and written)
- Should be very well versed in advanced project management skills and tasks (e.g., timeline, key milestones, contingency management, discussing plan of actions with the client, being able to perform well with cross functional client teams, meeting facilitation (logistics, communications, status report best practices)
- Professional, positive, respectful, and mature interactions internally & externally
- Provide constructive verbal and written feedback to consulting staff team members on project deliverables and client/team interactions
- Client Focus
- Aims for superior client experience
- Professional, positive, and mature interactions with clients
- Advocates for client internally through project deliver
- Demonstrates contributions to community & Syneos Health
- Participates in Practice Area and firm initiatives
- Contributes above and beyond project work when asked
- Drives a positive team culture through action and attitude
- Support selling process through conducting background research, identifying key business questions, and sitting in on pitches
- Understands strengths & development needs seeks feedback & coaching
- Identifies and engages in appropriate developmental stretch opportunities
- Proactively seeks opportunities to expand knowledge of the biopharmaceutical industry, consulting service offerings, and client products and markets
- Participates in training opportunities (e.g., office, SyncUp, Practice Area)
- Takes the initiative to develop business acumen, including corporate and industry operations
- Demonstrate breadth of service offering capabilities
- Gain experience in a variety of project types, client engagements, therapeutic areas, and Practice Areas
- Demonstrates core values in action and word: client focus, passion and drive, teamwork and collaboration, respect, integrity and trust, and professional growth
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- A MBA or graduate degree in business or life sciences (highly preferred).
- Must have 1-2 years of relevant work experience; candidates with life science research consulting experience (i.e. pricing and market access experience) preferred
- Oncology experience is highly preferred
- Must have strong client interfacing experience
- Demonstrated experience working successfully in a large team setting
- Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to think critically and creatively on engagements
- Strong presentation skills required
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Consulting|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Masters Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|