|City ||Los Angeles|
|State ||California [CA]|
|Title ||Los Angeles, CA -Account Manager|
|Job ID ||69122|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In the role of Account Manager, the individual will be focused on mid-size integrated delivery networks/systems as well as large group practices, County Health Departments, Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and Independent customer types. In addition, the Account Manager will provide pull through support for large integrated delivery networks/systems.
The Account Manager will be responsible for engaging and supporting the entire account to maximize growth through a structured alignment of resources, coordination of the customer facing teams, and internal stakeholders. The Account Manager will be responsible for cultivating relationships with key customers and decision makers to influence vaccine brand choice and partner on opportunities to increase Heplisav-B vaccination.
Bachelor s Degree required
2-3 years of account management experience required
Knowledge of Mid-size and large health systems / group practices, independents, products, therapeutic areas, business and clinical environment preferred. Strong record of high performance and consistent results.
- Experience selling to C-Suite and/or key decision makers within complex healthcare delivery networks (highly preferred)
- Ability to drive business results and identify new opportunities and strategies through strategic thinking and business planning.
- Buy and Bill experience preferred
- Vaccine experience highly preferred
- Understanding of organization and strategic objectives; Mastery of selling skills including Marketplace and account based selling
- Demonstrated knowledge of promotional objectives in brand specific strategies and tactics
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation and influencing skills
- Knowledge of the changing selling environment (market place selling, payer market segments)
- Experience in Matrix Management, Change Advocate
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- Heavy travel required ~50%
Key Competencies: Strategic Account Management, Accountability, Customer Engagement, Customer Discovery, Business Acumen, Executional Effectiveness
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||2-3|
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||West|
|Travel ||About 50%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|