|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Date Open ||3/15/2018|
|Title ||Senior Manager/Associate Director, Client Finance & Deal Management|
|Job ID ||69089|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This exciting, brand new opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. The Senior Manager/Associate Director is responsible for project pricing and contracting for the Commercial Division of Syneos Health. Responsibilities include developing proposals with the Pricing team, reviewing contract documents and negotiating client contracts. More specifically:
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Create project estimates for new and existing projects, including pricing and margin analysis on proposed projects
- Develop business terms and pricing strategy with Senior Management
- Develop client relationships and negotiate contracts
- Communicate with multiple divisions to improve efficiency
- Analyze data relating to project activities and determine project cost and profitability
- Build financial models, create objective performance measures, analyze and communicate results and make recommendations relating to project profitability
- Review contracts and contract amendments
- Work directly with legal team in connection with contract review and analysis
- Improve business development/Finance/Legal process flows through SalesForce.com
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- BS/BA degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5-10 years of Accounting / Finance experience is preferred.
- 1-3 years of Legal / Contracting experience is preferred.
- Microsoft Office & PDF proficiency (including strong Word and Excel skills)
- Experience working with Salesforce.com a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with all levels of employees
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong analytical & quantitative abilities
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with previous client/customer interactions
- Ability to handle confidential information discretely.
- Ability to multi-task along with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to provide proactive approach to job duties and to work, at times, with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of general contracting/legal principles
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||4-5|
|Position Type/Category ||Finance/Accounting|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Travel ||About 25%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|