|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Date Open ||3/6/2018|
|Title ||Operations Coordinator - TeleSolutions (Call Center)|
|Job ID ||69003|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. The TeleSolutions Operations Coordinator is responsible for execution of operational tasks related to the client projects, which include any logistical follow up tasks for projects which are not directly related to an inbound or outbound phone call. The Operations Coordinator will also be responsible for collaborating with System Administrators, Business Analysts, Account Managers, and Call Center Managers to create and deliver system and process oriented training content to support ongoing project refresher and change related training needs. The TeleSolutions Operations Coordinator will also be responsible for data monitoring and ad hoc reporting to support client requirements. More specifically:
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Processes updates to database as required for project operations.
- Researches record level information as required for project operations.
- Collaborates and communicates with third party vendors, clients and internal management level customers on record level inquiries as needed.
- Work closely with Domain leads and functional managers to drive project success.
- As the primary liaison, ensure contracted operations meet the needs of the business. This will require constant communication with key individuals about the status of issues/resolutions and deliverables.
- Coordinate between all appropriate Syneos Health service departments to accomplish project essential tasks and deliverables.
- Assist in training, managing, communicating with and monitoring the quality associated with assigned projects, if applicable, including but not limited to call monitoring for various projects within the call center.
- Prioritize and set expectations on activities/responsibilities with project business lead. This may include bringing them up to speed on capabilities/limitations so they can make informed decisions.
- Generate periodic updates to keep business team apprised of operational state. Assist project business lead in preparing formal presentations to include collating data and providing analysis. These updates could be verbal, or either standard/ad-hoc reports. If applicable, this includes careful review of reports to ensure comprehensive and accurate information.
- Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of operational support that is provided to your assigned project(s).
- Familiarization of and adherence to all processes, tools, and technology for those departments that directly support your assigned project(s).
- Other duties as applicable to assigned projects to include day to day project administrative tasks as needed, such as:
- Generate/review and distribute reports
- Assist in resolving project-related issues
- Participate in meetings and conference calls, as needed
- Coordinate/communicate with internal departments, vendors and/or Client/Field personnel, as needed/requested
- Project Call Monitoring for various call center projects
- Providing quality checks on a weekly basis for various call center projects
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Required Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a client services/coordinator role
- One or more years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Call Center experience
- Data/ Quality monitoring
- Advanced Excel user
- Ability for high level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of information systems & logistics as it relates to client needs
- Specific knowledge of client business and operations
- Broad knowledge of Syneos Health Products & Services
- Customer Service skills
- Skill in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Ability to translate customer needs into technical requirements
- Data analysis
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)EM>
|Years Exp ||2-3|
|Position Type/Category ||Administrative|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|