|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||Financial Analyst|
|Job ID ||68913|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. The Financial Analyst is responsible for forecasting, budgeting, and reporting multiple business units across the Selling Solutions business unit. Responsibilities include creating, modifying, and maintaining forecast models along with monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting as needed.More specifically:
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual Revenue Forecasts- to ASC 606 & ASC 605 Standards
- Create project level variance analysis against the two different revenue standards
- Maintain project level forecast models and work with project leads to understand and provide variance analysis
- Assist with cash forecasting
- Assist in creation and publishing of reports, charts, and other data meaningful to Operations and Finance in gaining an understanding of and improving efficiencies while identifying business trends
- Assist in client deliverables and other ad hoc projects
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Education Required: BS/BA degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 1 or 2 year of Accounting I Finance experience is preferred.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (including strong Excel skills)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong Analytical & Quantitative abilities
- Strong Accounting & Finance background.
- Excellent presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to handle confidential information discretely.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to provide proactive approach to job duties and to work, at times, with minimal supervision.
- Hyperion, Smart View, and PeopleSoft experience a plus.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)EM>
|Position Type/Category ||Finance/Accounting|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|