|State ||Michigan [MI]|
|Title ||Lansing, MI - Oncology Sales Representative|
|Job ID ||68906|
For more than 50 years, Lilly has been dedicated to delivering life-changing medicines and support to people living with cancer and those who care for them. Lilly is determined to build on this heritage and continue making life better for all those affected by cancer around the world. To learn more about Lilly's commitment to people with cancer, please visit www.LillyOncology.com.
Oncology Sales Representatives will be responsible for dissemination of clinical information about Lilly Oncology's products and services for patients with cancer to healthcare professionals including medical oncologists, oncology nurses, office managers, reimbursement manager, and pharmacists. The primary responsibility will be for the GI portfolio while supporting the launch of future assets. The selling approach requires strong scientific knowledge, strong customer relationships and account based selling skills.
- Lead the promotion of Lilly oncology GI portfolio and prepare for the launch of future assets
- Educate, communicate and support the treating clinicians & auxiliary team to use our products in the right patient with the right approach
- Be the business owner and manage territory effectively
- Understand the territory (customer, business, competitor)
- Develop & implement focused business plan
- Build account management (key account mapping, key player s dynamics, etc.)
- Build trust and strong relationships with the key customers
- Leverage scientific knowledge, medical education, patient support programs and other approved resources, programs and tools to create exceptional customer experiences
- Ensure product availability
- Establish Lilly Oncology s positive reputation in key academic institutions and leading cancer centers
- Teamwork across territory, district, region and business unit
- Achieve all above objectives while operating inside of current compliance guidelines
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years selling experience in oncology, preferably in GI cancer
- Professional Certification or License if required by a specific state
- Successful completion of Pre-Employment Screen (not required for internal candidates)
- Valid driver s license and acceptable driving record is required
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Some overnight travel may be required, some evening programs required
- Ability to provide secure and temperature controlled location for product samples may be required.
- Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
How to Apply:
Click below to apply, or copy and paste the bit.ly link into your web browser to be re-directed to the Lilly job application website.
Once you apply, you will be asked to complete an on-line assessment. This will take approximately 45 minutes, however, please take the time to carefully read the instructions and questions, as completion is required in order to move forward in the process.
If you are not prompted to take the assessment after you apply for the job, please contact: [click here]
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
|Years Exp ||2-3|
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||RPO BU|
|Travel ||About 25%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||Client Direct Hire|